The younger generation in India is prepared to play a critical part in attaining the ambition of constructing a self-reliant, empowered India, and the IAF, through the Agneepath Yojana, will move the youngsters one step closer. On the 20th of June 2022, the Indian Air Force made the job application form available to the public. Candidates who are interested in working in the defense industry for the Indian Air Force may submit an application for Agniveer Air Force 2022.
Candidates who are qualified and interested in applying for the IAF Agniveer Vayu 2022 position must do so. The application process for the vacant position will begin on June 24th, 2022, and end on July 5th, 2022, using the direct link that has been provided in the previous sentence. In today’s article, we will speak about what is the Agniveer Air Force 2022? Its application procedure, its qualifying requirements, and the needed papers
Agniveer Air Force 2022 (IAF Agniveer Vayu)
- On June 14, 2022, the Indian government launched Agneepath. Agneepath recruits non-commissioned officers in all three services of the armed forces. It’s an integration and nation-building initiative. Chances for all tongue aspirants and women. Agneepath will attract many people into the Indian Army, Navy, and Air Wing.
- Army recruiting will be done via the Agneepath scheme, and all candidates will be employed for four years. The recruits in this system will be called Agniveers.
- The Department of Military Affairs announced the Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu Bharti 2022 on June 20, 2022. This is a fantastic opportunity for Indian youngsters to join the army.
- Online, physical, medical, and training tests will be used to select Indian Air Force hopefuls.
- The Department of Military Affairs announced the Indian Air Force Agniveer Vayu Bharti forms 2022 today, June 24.
- IAF Agneepath test is on July 25, 2022.
- Selected Army troops will get Rs 30,000 a month plus a contribution to the Agniveer Corpus fund. On December 11, 2022, Agniveer Vayu’s final intake list will be released. Candidates will be sent according to the final list.
- IAF recruiting ends July 5, 2022. From the links provided in the table, you will get the desired forms and other information.
IAF Agniveer Vayu Overview
|Company Official Name||India Air Force|
|The Name of the Scheme/ Yojana||Agneepath Scheme|
|Field of Services||Indian Air Force (भारतीय वायु सेना)|
|Name of Posts||Constables and other posts|
|Application Process||Complete ONLINE|
|Starting Date of the Application Form||24 June 2022|
|Last date of Application Form||July 05, 2022|
|Official website||agnipathvayu.cdac.in, indianairforce.nic.in|
Agniveer Air Force 2022 Objectives
The objective of the Agneepath system is to give every young person in the country the option to serve in the armed forces, with the idea of picking only the applicants who are the best qualified after a period of four years. This scheme Agneepath is actually an extreme filtration that intends only to provide the nation with the best in the field of the army. After the first four years, just 25 percent of the brightest young people will be picked for the program.
Agniveer Air Force 2022 Benefits
There are many benefits an Agniveer will get:
- A package for the first year of the plan will be provided by Agniveer Vayu. This package will comprise financial assistance in the amount of Rs 4,76 lakh.
- The Agniveer Vayu would be eligible for a tax-free service money package of 11,71 lakh rupees after having served for a period of four years.
- AGNIVEER VAYU who participate in this program will get a salary of Rs. 30,000 in their first year, and that amount will increase by 10% in their second year of participation in the program.
- In the third year, the pay increased to Rs 36,500 rupees, and in the fourth year, it increased to Rs 40,000 rupees.
- After the conclusion of their engagement term, AGNIVEER VAYU will be eligible to receive a one-time “Seva Nidhi” package consisting of their own monthly contribution as well as a matching contribution from the government. Approximately Rs 10,04 Lakhs Worth of Seva Nidhi Packages
- Those who are not chosen after completing four years of service will get a certificate comparable to a high school diploma. With the assistance of this certificate, students can continue their higher education.
- AGNIVEER VAYU will get a non-contributory life insurance cover of Rs 48 lakhs for the length of their engagement tenure as AGNIVEER VAYU in the Indian Air Force.
Agniveer Air Force 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit for AGNIVEER VAYU 2022
- AGNIVEER VAYU The person must be between the ages of 17 and 23 (December 29, 1999 and June 29, 2005).
AGNIVEER VAYU Education Criteria
- Candidates with a three-year engineering diploma may also submit an application.
- Candidates may also choose to enroll in 2-year education courses.
- Candidates are required to have received a grade of at least 50 percent in English, Math, and Physics from their 12th class.
- Passed the equivalent of the 10+2 examination in any subject that is certified by a Central or State Education Board that is listed as a member of the COBSE, with a minimum grade of up to 50 percent in the aggregate and in the subject of English.
- Applicants must have successfully completed a two-year technical training program from an education board that is listed as a member of COBSE, with a grade of at least 50 percent in aggregate in all subjects and in English.
Note: (49.99% should be rounded to 49%, not 50%.)
General Medical Standards for AGNIVEER VAYU
- The information on the health standards will be posted on the CASB website, which may be accessed at https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
Agniveer Vayu Salary
|Particulars||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year|
|Customized Package (Monthly)||Rs. 30000||Rs. 33000||Rs. 36500||Rs. 40000|
|In-Hand Salary (70%)||Rs. 21000||Rs. 23100||Rs. 25580||Rs. 28000|
|Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund (30%)||Rs. 9000||Rs. 9900||Rs. 10950||Rs. 12000|
|Contribution to corpus fund by GoI (30%)||Rs. 9000||Rs. 9900||Rs. 10950||Rs. 12000|
Agniveer Air Force 2022 Online Application Process
- Applicants are required to check out the official website, which can be found at agnipathvayu.cdac.in.
- Now, click on the page that says “Apply Online“
- Complete the following information:
- The user’s email address, a password, and a submit button will appear.
- To begin the application process for a new user, choose the “new user” link.
- The system will create and send your password.
- Apply now for IAF Agniveer Vayu.
- You may get a copy of the IAF recruiting form by downloading it and then printing it off.