Short Brief : AP ఆటో డ్రైవర్ పథకం – [Apply Online] AP Auto Driver Scheme 2021 Phase 1, 2, 3 – AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website http://184.108.40.206 & aptransport.org.
|Short Scheme Details:|
|Name of Scheme||AP Auto Driver Scheme|
|Scheme Benefit||Financial Support|
|Scheme Published On||05/20/2020|
|Scheme Updated on||06/15/2021|
Table of Content
AP Auto Driver Scheme 2021 – YSR Vahana Mitra List Phase 3, Status News Updates
- AP Govt Financial Assistance to Cab and Auto Drivers Under YSR Vahana Mitra: Out of the total 2,48,468 beneficiaries selected under the scheme, 59,692 are SCs, 1,38,372 are BCs, 9,910 are STs and 40,494 are OCs.
AP Auto Driver Scheme 2021 Apply Online
Summary: AP Auto Driver Scheme has been launched by YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Government on 5th September 2019. “YSR Vahan Mitra” or AP Auto Driver scheme is basically a welfare scheme in the state of Andhra Pradesh which is aimed to improve the quality of life of the Self owned taxi, Auto and maxi cab drivers in the state.
The applicants can download receipt and check application status of financial Assistance to self owned auto, taxi, maxi cab drivers scheme. Under this scheme, the state govt. will provide financial assistance of Rs. 10,000 to auto & taxi cab drivers.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “AP Auto Driver Scheme 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|AP Auto Driver Scheme 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||AP Auto Driver Scheme|
|in Language||AP ఆటో డ్రైవర్ పథకం|
|Launched by||Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Supervising Department||Transport Department, Government of AP|
|Beneficiaries||Auto & Taxi Cab Drivers|
|Major Benefit||10,000 rupees per year|
|Scheme Objective||Financial Support|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Andhra Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Official Website||http://220.127.116.11, aptransport.org|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||10th September 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st October 2019|
|Publication of eligible beneficiary list||Released|
|Disbursement of amount to the beneficiaries||Started|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Financial Assistance to Self Owned Auto,Taxi and Maxi Cab Drivers||Click Here|
|Application payment status||Click Here|
|AP Auto Driver Scheme 2021||Official Website|
AP Govt Financial Assistance to Cab and Auto Drivers Under YSR Vahana Mitra
Phase 3: Third Phase Of YSR Vahana Mitra
Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy will release financial assistance of Rs 10,000 under the third phase of the YSR Vahana Mitra scheme on Tuesday for the eligible auto-rickshaw and taxi drivers one month in advance, by crediting a total of Rs 248.47 crore into the accounts of 2,48,468 beneficiaries.
As part of this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to drivers who have their own auto, taxi and maxi cabs. Out of the total 2,48,468 beneficiaries selected under the scheme, 59,692 are SCs, 1,38,372 are BCs, 9,910 are STs and 40,494 are OCs.
- As many as 2,73,476 people are eligible for the YSR Vahana Mitra scheme in 2020-21 fiscal, said Civil Supplies Minister Kodali Sri Venkateswara Rao (Nani).
- In a programme at the RTC House here on Sunday, the minister launched the process under which Rs 10,000 yearly financial assistance would be credited to the bank accounts of the autorickshaw, taxi and maxi driver/owners.
- Minister for civil supplies Kodali Venkateswara Rao (Nani) on Monday credited Rs 11.5 crore to 11,501 beneficiaries under YSR Vahana Mitra scheme second phase of the second year, covering those who could not make it in first phase
AP Auto Driver Scheme- Statistics
Have a look at the official statistics of this scheme given below as on 10th January 2020
Apply Online: AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Registration Form
YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme provides financial assistance of Rs 10,000 per year to Self-Owned Auto/Taxi/Maxi Cab Drivers. The annual allowance of Rs 10,000 would be given to drivers to meet the insurance premium, license fee, and other recurring expenses.
Step to Apply Online AP Auto Driver Scheme 2021
Step 1- First, visit the official website of the Andhra Pradesh Transport Department i.e. http://18.104.22.168.
Step 2- See, Notice board on the homepage
Step 3- Click on the link called Online Application for Financial Assistance to Owner Cum Driver w.r.t. Auto / Taxi / Cab Vehicles
Step 4- A new webpage will display on your screen.
Step 5- Various options will display on your screen.
Step 6- Click on the Online Applications Sections
Step 7- The application form will display on your screen.
Step 8- Fill the details asked.
Step 9- Click on the preview button to recheck the form.
Step 10- Click on the Submit button.
Step 11- The application ID and other information will be generated online
Step 12- Take a printout for future reference.
How to check AP auto driver Application Status?
Step to Check AP YSR Vahana Mitra Application Status
Step 1: Candidates need to visit the official website of AP transport department first. The official website is https://www.aptransport.org.
Step 2: On the homepage of the portal, click on ‘Financial Assistance to Owner-cum-Driver’ link
Step 3: On clicking the relevant link, applicants will be redirected to a new page. On this page, candidate have to click on “Click Here” link given under application status option.
Step 4: On the page, applicants are required to enter their applicant Id and Aadhaar No. in the respective field. Click on the “Submit” button.
Step 5: Finally, application status will appear on the screen. Applicants can check whether their application has been verified or not.
How to Download YSR Vahan Mitra Receipt?
Step to Print or Download Application Receipt
Step 1- Visit the official portal first of AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme.
Step 2- On the homepage of portal, “Click Here” link given under the Download Receipt option.
Step 3- Then enter Application Id and Aadhaar Number.
Step 4- On submitting credentials, correctly application receipt will appear on the screen.
AP YSR Vahana Mitra Beneficiary List 2021
Step to Check Beneficiary List of AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme
Step 1- Visit the same official website and click at the “Beneficiary List” option.
Step 2- Proceed further and follow the instructions provided.
Step 3- Afterwards, the Beneficiary list appears in which applicants can check their name in the list.
People can now download the AP YSR Vahana Mitra Scheme Beneficiary List for any references in future.
Important Document for YSR Vahana Mitra
Required Document to Apply Online
- Aadhaar Card of an Individual (Aadhar Card of the applicant should be linked with the Driving License.)
- Vehicle Papers with the proof that one is the owner of the vehicle/cab/taxi
- Unencumbered bank account within 15 days of applying for the particular scheme
- Driving License
- BPL / White Ration Card
- Income certificate of the applicant
- The applicant must be above the age of 18 years.
- An applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state
- The Applicant should have their Auto/ Taxi Cab.
- Driving License of Light Moter Vehicle
- Auto rickshaw / Taxi / Maxi Cab will be covered under the scheme
- Valid Vehicle Registration Certificate (RC)
- Belong to below the poverty line category.
Key Features of Scheme
- 100 percent Government Funded Scheme.
- Approved Approximate Rs 400 crore for scheme.
- Approximately 4 lakh people will benefited from the scheme.
- DTC/RTO/MVI Transport offices will provide complete Guidelines for filling up the Online Application Form.
- The Verification of the beneficiary’s eligibility will be done by village/ward volunteers through Village Secretariat / Commissioner of Municipality and Municipal Corporation by the District Collector.
- The Final Decision of inclusion of Beneficiary will be taken by Concerned authority.