Short Info: [Apply Online] Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana (RADBTVY) 2021 – Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme Online Registration, Rajasthan SC ST OBC MBC EWS Student residential facilities Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary Merit List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website rajasthan.gov.in. राजस्थान अंबेडकर डीबीटी वाउचर Yojana Online Application, Registration Form, उद्देश्य, Eligibility, Benefits.
|Short Scheme Details:|
|Name of Scheme||Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||7 and 5 thousand per month per student for a residential facility|
|Scheme Published On||05/25/2021|
|Scheme Updated on||05/25/2021|
राजस्थान अंबेडकर डीबीटी वाउचर Yojana 2021: Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana List, Status News Update
Latest News Update: Rajasthan to provide residential facilities to reserved category college students
- Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has approved a proposal to implement the Ambedkar DBT voucher scheme for students from SC, ST, OBC, MBC and EWS categories, a government released.
- राजस्थान के Mukhyamantri अशोक गहलोत (CM Ashok Gehlot) ने एससी (SC), एसटी (ST), ओबीसी (OBC), एमबीसी (MBC) तथा ईडब्ल्यूएस वर्ग (EWS Category) के विद्यार्थियों के लिए आम्बेडकर डीबीटी वाउचर Yojana (Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme) लागू करने के प्रस्ताव को मंजूरी दे दी है। इस Yojana के तहत प्रदेश के विभिन्न आरक्षित वर्गों के कॉलेजों में अध्ययनरत छात्रों को State Government अपने घर से दूर शहरी इलाकाों में रहने के लिए आवासीय Facility हेतु वाउचर उपलब्ध करवाएगी।
Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana 2021 Apply Online @rajasthan.gov.in
Summary: The state government will provide vouchers for the residential facilities to students living in urban areas away from their homes, studying in colleges of various reserved classes in the state. For this, Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot (CM Ashok Gehlot) has approved the proposal to implement Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme for students belonging to SC, ST, OBC, MBC and EWS category.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana (RADBTVY)|
|in Language||राजस्थान अंबेडकर डीबीटी वाउचर Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of Rajasthan|
|Beneficiaries||Students of Rajasthan reserved category|
|Major Benefit||7 and 5 thousand per month per student for residential facility|
|Scheme Objective||Providing vouchers for residential convenience.|
|Subsidies||₹ 5000 and ₹ 7000|
|Number of beneficiaries||5000|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Rajasthan|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||—|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online – Not Active Link||Registration| Login|
|Notification – Not Active Link||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana 2021||Official Website|
Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana Online Registration Process
The Government of Rajasthan and the Chief Minister Mr. Ashok Gehlot have started the Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme for reserved category students. The state government will provide vouchers for a residential facility for students studying in different reserved class colleges of the state to live in urban areas away from their homes.
Mukhyamantri @ashokgehlot51 ने अम्बेडकर डीबीटी वाउचर Yojana को दी मंजूरी
— जनसंपर्क, राज. Government (@DIPRRajasthan) May 23, 2021
Through this scheme 5000 to 7000 will be provided to the students for residential facility every month by the government, and at the same time, the state government will provide residential facility and vouchers to the students.
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana Application Form 2021
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana i.e. rajasthan.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as Student name, father/ mother name, date of birth, gender, caste and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
Note: If you want to apply online under the Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana 2021 launched by the Rajasthan government, then let us tell you that the government has not yet issued guidelines for this scheme, you will have to wait a little longer. As soon as the government starts the application process under this scheme.
Required Document for Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana
Important Document to Apply Online
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- caste certificate
- Age certificate
- Ration card
- income certificate
- Bank account details
- mobile number
- Passport size photograph
Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Rajasthan.
- Applicants should be studying regularly in an undergraduate or postgraduate degrees.
- Students residing in hostels run by the government are not eligible for this scheme.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to 5000 students who have secured a minimum 75% marks.
- Only those students who live in urban areas away from their homes to get an education will be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
- Only reserved class students studying in reserved class colleges will be able to get the benefit of this scheme.
Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana 2021: Online Application Form
Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana 2021: अम्बेडकर DBT Voucher Yojana Online Application Form PDF Download – Rajasthan state government recently launched their new scheme Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana for state students. This scheme is specially started for reserved category college students. Under the scheme, the state government will provide vouchers for residential facilities to college students who are studying in urban areas away from their homes.
According to the official statement, the beneficiary students under the scheme will be paid Rs. 7,000 per student per month for residential facility at divisional headquarters and Rs. 5000 per month for other district headquarters. As per the announcement made in the state budget 2021-22, the Ambedkar DBT voucher scheme will start in the academic session 2021-22 itself. Only students studying regularly in undergraduate or postgraduate classes in government colleges will be eligible for the scheme. Students studying in hostels run by various departments of the state government will not be eligible for the scheme.
Mukhyamantri @ashokgehlot51 का फैसला,अम्बेडकर डीबीटी वाउचर Yojana को दी मंजूरी,आरक्षित वर्गों के कॉलेज छात्रों को आवासीय Facility के लिए मिलेंगे वाउचर,गहलोत ने एससी,एसटी,ओबीसी,एमबीसी तथा ईडब्ल्यूएस वर्ग के विद्यार्थियों के लिए प्रस्ताव को मंजूरी दी@pareek12sushant @drsubhashg
— ZEE Rajasthan (@zeerajasthan_) May 23, 2021
Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana 2021 Selection Process
In this scheme, the selection of the student will be done on the basis of the marks arrived in his / her previous year. Students who have studied minimum 75% marks or more in the previous year are eligible for this scheme. Merit list of beneficiaries will be drawn, out of those students who will be top, 5000 students will be given the benefit of Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme.
Objectives of Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana 2021
Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has approved the proposal to implement Ambedkar DBT voucher scheme for students of SC, ST, OBC, MBC and EWS categories. Under this scheme, the state government will provide vouchers for residential facilities to college students who are studying in urban areas away from their homes.
अम्बेडकर DBT Voucher Yojana Major Benefits
- Under this scheme, the state government will provide vouchers to the students for residential accommodation amounting to Rs. 7000 per month. Which will be given for about 10 months in 1 year.
- In which the amount of about 70000 rupees will be given to the student in the form of residential vouchers in 1 year.
- As announced in the state budget 2021-22, the scheme will start from the academic session 2021-22 and students studying in government colleges will be eligible, the release said.
- Students living in hostels run by various state government departments will not be eligible under the scheme, it said.
Key Features of Scheme
- Rajasthan Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme 2021 has been started by the Chief Minister of Rajasthan Shri Ashok Gehlot Ji.
- This scheme will also be started from this academic session.
- Only students studying regularly in undergraduate or postgraduate classes in-state colleges will be eligible for the scheme.
- In Ambedkar DBT Voucher Yojana 2021 in all the students, that are under the reserved category will get a residential facility with the help of this vouchers scheme.
- Students studying and staying in hostels run by the state government will not be eligible for this scheme.
- Reserved category students like OBC, SC, ST, MBC, EWS and other use this voucher and they will get a residential facility.
- As per the proposal of the Social Justice and Empowerment Department, a total of 5 thousand students who secured minimum 75 percent marks in the previous examination will be given DBT vouchers for 10 months in a year on the basis of merit.
Read More – Soil Health Card Scheme
Krishi Yantra Subsidy Yojana
SSA Gujarat Online Hajari Portal
Pre Registration Link | Battlegrounds Mobile India | BGM I
PM WANI Yojana CSC 2021
Krishi Ashirwad Yojana 2021
PM Scooty yojana apply online 2021