Balaram Yojana Odisha Apply Online | Odisha Balaram Yojana Form | Odisha Balaram Yojana Benefits & Eligibility
To help all of the landless farmers of Odisha, the concerned authorities have launched the Odisha Balaram Yojana. The main objective of the scheme is to help all of the landless farmers of the Odisha state. In this article, we have discussed each and every detail about the scheme so that you will have no problem applying for it. In this article, we have discussed the details regarding the scheme such as eligibility criteria, important dates, and also the details of the scheme. We have also mentioned the step by step procedure to apply for the scheme.
Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022
The Odisha government has propelled Odisha Balaram Yojana to give rural credit of Rs 1,040 crore to landless ranchers who are currently jobless due to the coronavirus episode. Around seven lakh landless cultivators will get an advantage under the plan in the next two years. Chief Secretary Asit Kumar Tripathy has guided authorities to give agrarian credits to the landless ranchers through joint obligation gatherings (JLGs). IMAGE will arrange to execute the plan at the state level. The Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) will arrange at the regional level. Horticulture secretary Sourabh Garg said the landless ranchers will get credits through JLGs which will go about as ‘social insurance.
Objective of Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022
The aim behind the Odisha Balaram Yojana is to provide financial help by issuing loans up to Rs. 1.6 lakh to each JLG of the farmers who are facing problems due to the COVID 19 outbreak.
Aspirants need the following documents to seek application under this scheme:
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- Residential certificate
- Age proof
- Passport size image
Key Features Of Balaram Yojana
|Name||Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022|
|Launched by||Odisha Government|
|Launched for||Landless ranchers|
Implementation Of The Scheme
- The plan was structured in a joint effort with the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
- The farming specialists will actualize the program at the field level. There are around 7000 parts of various banks and PACS in rustic and semi-urban territories.
- Around 70,000 gatherings will get ranch advances. Each gathering will involve five landless ranchers who will get the most extreme Rs 1.60 lakh credit.
- The state government has focused to give ranch credits to seven lakh landless ranchers in the following two years.
- Through this plan, the genuine field-level rural exercises will have credit inflow of around Rs.1040 crores.
Benefits Of Balaram Yojana
- The main benefit of the scheme is that around seven lakh landless cultivators will get advantage under the plan in the following two years.
- The plan was also structured as a team with the National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
- There are around 7000 parts of various banks and PACS in provincial and semi-urban zones for the benefit for the farmers.
- The Institute on Management of Agricultural Extension (IMAGE) and the Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA) will be the nodal organizations at the state and area levels individually for the implementation of the plan.
Farmer must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the scheme:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Odisha state.
- The applicant must be a farmer by profession
- A Farmer must not own any land
Application Procedure Of Odisha Balaram Yojana 2022
The applicant must follow the following application procedure while applying for the scheme:-
- When you land on the homepage of the website, click on the option called apply online
- A new webpage will be displayed on your screen.
- You will see the application form
- Fill up the application form
- Enter your personal details
- Upload your documents.
- Click on the Submit button
Note:- Once the detailed guidelines will issue by the authorities, we will update the information