Short Info: मेरा पानी मेरी विरासत Yojana Online Application, Registration – [Apply Online] Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana 2021 – Online Registration, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefit and Check Online Application Status at Official Website www.agriharyanaofwm.com.
|Short Scheme Details|
|Name of Scheme: Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana
Application Status: Active
Scheme Benefit: 7,000 per acre under the scheme
|Published on: 05/19/2020|
|Updated on: 06/16/2021|
Table of Content
मेरा पानी मेरी विरासत Yojana 2021: Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana Portal
Latest Update: इस Yojana के तहत अगर खेती की जमीन के 50 फीसदी या फिर उससे अधिक हिस्से पर धान की जगह मक्का, कपास, बाजरा, दलहन, सब्जियां आदि की खेती करने पर किसान को 7000 रुपये प्रति एकड़ प्रोत्साहन राशि मिलेगी.
Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana 2021 Apply Online
Summary: Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar on Saturday launched ‘Mera Pani Meri Virasat’ portal for water conservation in the paddy-dominated areas of the State.
Khattar said that through this portal, farmers of the Sate can avail financial assistance of Rs 7,000 per acre under the scheme.
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme Online Application Process
मेरा पानी मेरी विरासत Yojana किसान Online Registration
Under the Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana, the Manohar Lal Khattar government of Haryana has decided to give an incentive amount of Rs 7000 per acre to the farmers. But this amount will be available to only those farmers who will leave the cultivation of paddy and cultivate alternative crops in its place. Under this scheme, the government has asked the farmers to apply by June 25.
— Manohar Lal (@mlkhattar) May 6, 2020
How to apply Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana?
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana i.e. http://184.108.40.206/.
Step 2- On this home page, you have to click on the option of New Registration.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- On this page, you have to fill in your Aadhaar number and then click on the Next button. After clicking on the button, you will have to fill in the Farmer details, then Total landholding and Crop details.
Step 5- After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button. In this way, your registration will be completed.
How to apply for Flood affected area?
Step 1- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the scheme. After visiting the official website, the home page will open in front of you.
Step 3- On this page, you will see a form for farmer registration.
Step 4- You have to fill all the information asked in this form like Aadhaar number, general details, farmer details, total land holding etc.
Step 5- After filling all the information you have to click on the submit button.
Step 6- After clicking on the submit button, you will be registered.
Step to Apply Online Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana 2021
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana (Department of Agriculture) i.e. www.agriharyanaofwm.com.
Step 2- On Homepage, click on the option ” Register Farmer “.
Step 3- Application Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Here you have to fill information about financial year, plan district, block, farmer name, father or husband name, mother name mobile number etc.) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for final submission of application.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Bank account passbook
- Arable land papers
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana alternative crops
Farmers can grow other alternative crops instead of paddy cultivation which takes less water than paddy:
8) Summer moong (Baisakhi moong)
Benefits & Objectives of Scheme
- 19 blocks have been included in the first phase of the scheme.
- Paddy transplantation is more in eight blocks which include Sewan and Guhla, Sirsa, Ratia in Fatehabad and Shahabad, Ismailabad, Pipli and Baban in Kurukshetra.
- Tubewells with capacity of more than 50 horsepower are being used and paddy cultivation is not allowed on the panchayati land in the blocks where water is below 35 meters.
- If the farmers of other blocks also want to quit paddy cultivation and come up with options other than maize, they can also apply for the scheme, they can also be given an incentive of Rs 7,000 per acre under the Mera Paani Meri Heritage Scheme.
Key Features of Scheme
— Haryana BJP (@BJP4Haryana) May 15, 2020
- This portal also gives details of sowing other alternative crops in place of paddy. Under the new crop diversification scheme ‘Mera Pani-Meri Virasat’ scheme, farmers will be given an incentive of Rs 7000 per acre for growing other alternative crops in place of paddy.
- Under this, 8 blocks, including Ratia in Fatehabad district, Siwan and Guhla in Kaithal district, Pipli, Shahbad, Babain in Kurukshetra district, Sirsa section of Ismailabad and Sirsa district have been identified, where ground water level is below 40 meters.
- Helpline Number -1800-180-2117
- Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department
- Krishi Bhawan, Sector 21, Panchkula
- E-mail: agriharyana2009[at]gmail[dot]com, psfcagrihry[at]gmail[dot]com
- Tel.: 0172-2571553, 2571544
- Fax: 0172-2563242
- Kisan Call Centre-18001801551