Short Brief: किसान सम्मान निधि योजना लिस्ट 2021 8वीं किस्त | पीएम किसान सूची 2020-21 ऑनलाइन – [Apply Online] PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List (PMKISAN) 2021 – PM Kisan 8th Installment/ PM Kisan Nidhi 8th Kist | PM Kisan Online Registration, PM Kisan Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefits, Beneficiary List, Payment Status and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
किसान सम्मान निधि योजना लिस्ट 2021 8वीं किस्त : PM Kisan List, pmkisan.gov.in Check Status
Latest News Update PM Kisan: किसान सम्मान निधि योजना लिस्ट में अपना नाम कैसे देखें
- Crores of farmers of the country are going to get the gift of Holi from the central government. Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana), the eighth installment (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 8th installment) is being planned to be paid before Holi. Modi government can send Rs 2000 as the eighth installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi to the bank account of the PM Kisan beneficiaries before the festival.
- अगर आपके खाते में पैसा नहीं आया है तो आप अपने लेखपाल, कानूनगो और जिला कृषि अधिकारी से बातचीत कर सकते हैं. इसके अलावा अगर वहां पर बात न बने तो आप केंद्रीय कृषि मंत्रालय के हेल्पलाइन नंबर की मदद ले सकते हैं. आपको PM-Kisan Helpline 155261 या टोल फ्री 1800115526 नंबर पर संपर्क कर सकते हैं. इसके अलावा आप मंत्रालय के इस नंबर (011-23381092) से भी संपर्क कर सकते हैं.
- प्रधान मंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना के लाभार्थियों को सालाना 6 हजार रुपये की आर्थिक मदद दी जाती है। सरकार यह मदद 2-2 हजार रुपये की तीन किस्त के जरिए लाभार्थी किसानों के खाते में ट्रांसफर करती है। किसानों को लाभ देने वाली ये स्कीम बीते साल ही शुरू की गई है। इस स्कीम के तहत अबतक पांच किस्त जारी की जा चुकी हैं और छठी किस्त जारी की जा रही हैं।
- नियमों के मुताबिक पिछले वित्तीय वर्ष में इनकम टैक्स का भुगतान करने वालों को इससे वंचित रखे जाते हैं। इसके अलावा 10 हजार से अधिक पेंशन पाने वालों को भी इसका लाभ नहीं मिलता। भूमि सीमा को पूरा करने के बावजूद कुछ श्रेणी के लोग इस नकदी समर्थन के पात्र नहीं माने जाते।
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2021 Kaise Dekhe
Summary: Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-Kisan Samman Yojana), crores of farmers of the country have received economic benefits so far. Under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, the central government provides assistance of Rs 6,000 every financial year to the beneficiary farmers of the scheme. This amount is directly transferred to the farmers’ account. At the interval of every 4 months, the government sends 3 installments of Rs 2-2 thousand to the farmers. All the three installments of the current financial year have been put in the bank accounts of the farmers.
Installment to farmers so far
1- Farmer scheme 1st installment – was released in February 2019
2- Kisan scheme 2nd installment – was released on 2nd April 2019
3- Farmer scheme 3rd installment – released in August
4- Kisan Yojana 4th installment – released in January 2020
5- Kisan Yojana 5th installment – released in April 1, 2020
6- Kisan Yojana 6th installment – released in August – November 2020-21.
7- Kisan Yojana 7th installment – released in December-March 2021.
8- Kisan Yojana 8th installment – next installment before Holi
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List (PMKISAN)|
|in Language||किसान सम्मान निधि योजना लिस्ट|
|Launched by||By the central government|
|Beneficiaries||Small and marginal farmers of the country|
|Major Benefit||Rs. 6000 Given in 3 installments of 2000 each|
|Scheme Objective||Providing financial assistance to farmers|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|PM kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Started||01 December 2020|
|PM kisan Samman Nidhi : 6th Installment Beneficiary List||1st Agust 2020|
|PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary Status||Click Here (Available Now)|
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana State-wise/ Installment wise List of Beneficiaries Counts Summary Report||Click Here (Available Now)|
|PM-Kisan Samman List – Urban List||Click Here|
|PM KISAN List – Village List||Click Here|
|PM Kisan Samman Registration Form||Click Here|
|Submit Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Visit Now|
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi: 8th Installment Beneficiary List
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi: प्रधानमंत्री मोदी ने जारी की 8वीं किस्त, किसान भाई ऐसे चेक करें अपना Status
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 8th Installment Latest News: Oilseeds and mustard crops like mustard, zucchini, lahi and many pulses along with wheat will be ready for harvesting by April. Some varieties of mustard have also been cut. Before this, the eighth installment will start falling in the accounts of the beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi. According to PM Kisan Portal, till March 12, 2021, a total of 11 crore 71 lakh farmer families have joined this scheme of the Central Government. Their numbers continue to increase year-on-year and installment-by-installment.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2021 Application Form
The Scheme to be implemented as Central Sector Scheme with 100% financial support by Government of India (GoI).For financial year 2018-19, a budget provision of Rs. 20,000 crore has been kept for disbursal of financial benefit to the eligible landholding SMFs families. Similarly, a budgetary provision of Rs. 75,000 crore has been kept in the financial year 2019-20 for disbursal of financial benefits to eligible landholding SMFs families.
Number of beneficiaries of installment PM farmer
|Installment||Period||Number of beneficiaries|
|Sixth||August – November 2020-21||102,135,359|
|The fourth||December-March 2019-20||89,497,023|
|The third||August-November 2019-20||87,579,244|
|The second||April-July 2019-20||66,317,083|
Objectives of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2021
- With a view to augment the income of the Small and Marginal Farmers (SMFs), the Government has launched a new Central Sector Scheme, namely, “Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi (PM-KISAN)” in the current financial year.
- The PM-KISAN scheme aims to supplement the financial needs of the SMFs in procuring various inputs to ensure proper crop health and appropriate yields, commensurate with the anticipated farm income at the end of the each crop cycle.
- This would also protect them from falling in the clutches of moneylenders for meeting such expenses and ensure their continuance in the farming activities.
What is Farmers Corner?
The farmer’s corner section in PM-Kisan website contains the following facilities for beneficiaries;
- New Farmer Registration
- Edit Aadhaar Failure Records
- Beneficiary Status
- Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmers
- Beneficiary List
- Updation of Self Registration
- Download PMKISAN Mobile App
- Download Kisan Credit Card (KCC) Form
PM Kisan Pehchan Patra: किसान यूनिक पहचान पत्र
The Modi government sitting at the center is in the process of preparing a unique Farmer ID (किसान यूनिक पहचान पत्र), or identity card, for farmers. Officials of the Union Ministry of Agriculture have informed that along with the PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, there is a plan to link the database of other schemes with this identity card. It will be the responsibility of the state governments to add data to it. Now the farmers will get the benefit of various schemes on the basis of specific farmer identity card. This information was given by Union Minister of State for Agriculture Kailash Chaudhary during the interview program of a private news channel.
PM Kisan Unique ID Beneficiary
- Talking about the current situation, there are 14.50 crore farmer families in the country. Out of which 12 crore fall in the category of small and marginal farmers (who have less than 2 hectares of farming).
- According to the parameters of the National Farmers Policy-2007, the farmer will be called the one who gets his livelihood from the meaning (money) he gets on selling crops. Or simply say that a person who consumes his life from primary agricultural products will be considered a farmer.
- This category includes tenants, agricultural laborers, sharecroppers, tenants, poultry farmers, cattle rearers, fishermen, beekeepers, gardeners, shepherds etc. Silkworm rearing, persons associated with various agro-related occupations such as vermiculture and agro-forestry are also farmers.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme transferred funds figures
|The year||Transferred amount data|
|Fiscal year 2018-19||December – March: 4,50,19,221|
|Fiscal year 2019-20||April-July: 7,35,01,289|
|August – November: 8,24,76,582|
|Fiscal Year 2020-21||April-July: 8,52,98,409|
What is meaning of RFT signed?
Request for Funds Transfer State uploads
RFT Full Form: Request for Funds Transfer
State uploads farmer details on PM KISAN portal and the system validates the records for junk data or duplicity.
जब आप पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि की वेबसाइट पर जाकर अपना पेमेंट स्टेटस चैक ( Installment Payment Status) करते है तब कई बार आपको Rft Signed by State for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th या 5th instalment लिखा नज़र आता होगा .
यहाँ Rft की फुल फॉर्म Request For Transfer हैं। जिसका मतलब हैं कि “राज्य सरकार द्वारा लाभार्थी के डाटा की जांच कर ली गई है, जो की एकदम सही पाया गया है ”। जिसके बाद वो सरकार से अनुरोध करता है की लाभार्थी के खाते में पैसे भेजे जाएं।
What does FTO is Generated mean?
FTO has a full form Fund Transfer Order.
It simply means that the state government has checked the farmers’ Aadhaar number, bank account number and IFSC code and other information of the bank and your installment is also ready to be sent and you will get your money in your account soon.
FTO is Generated and Payment confirmation is pending What does this mean?
If it is written in your form then it is good news for you, your amount will come in your account soon.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List: किसान सम्मान निधि योजना लिस्ट में अपना नाम कैसे देखें
Under this scheme, every financial year the Modi government gives Rs 6000 to farmers in three installments of 2000-2000. Under this, the first installment of every year falls between April 1 to July 31, the second installment from August 1 to November 30 and the third installment from December 1 to March 31.
How To Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2020 Beneficiary List?
किसान सम्मान निधि योजना लिस्ट में अपना नाम कैसे देखें
- Firstly visit the official website of PM-KISAN Scheme at pmkisan.gov.in
- At the homepage, scroll over the “Farmers Corner” link present in the header and then click at the “Beneficiary List” option.
- Here candidates can select state, district, sub-district, block, village name and click at the “Get Report” button to download PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana list of beneficiaries 2020 name wise in PDF format as shown below:-
To check State Wise Installment wise List of Beneficiaries Counts Summary Report, click at the link https://pmkisa n.gov.in/StateDist_Beneficiery.aspx
प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना लिस्ट : State Wise Direct Link
अगर आपने योजना का फायदा लेने के लिए आवेदन किया है और अब अपना नाम लाभार्थियों की सूची में देखना चाहते हैं तो सरकारी वेबसाइट pmkisan.gov.in पर चेक कर सकते हैं.
- पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना की लिस्ट ऑनलाइन देखने के लिए सरकारी वेबसाइट pmkisan.gov.in पर क्लिक करें.
- वेबसाइट खुलने के बाद मेन्यू बार देखें और यहां ‘फार्मर कार्नर’ पर जाएं. ‘लाभार्थी सूची’ के लिंक पर क्लिक करें.
- अपना राज्य, जिला, उप-जिला, ब्लॉक और गांव विवरण दर्ज करें.
- इसके बाद आपको Get Report पर क्लिक करना होगा, जिसके बाद आपको जानकारी मिल जाएगी.
- जिन किसानों को इस योजना का लाभ सरकार की तरफ से दिया गया है उनके भी नाम राज्य/जिलेवार/तहसील/गांव के हिसाब से देखे जा सकते हैं.
How To Check PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary Status?
- First, visit the official website @ pmkisan.gov.in.
- Now, the candidate can find the Farmer Corner.
- After that, click on Beneficiary Status.
- Choose Aadhar Number, Account Number or Mobile Number to check the installment status.
- After entering details, click on the Get Data button.
- Your PM Kisan Samma Nidhi status will be displayed on the screen.
How to Change / Edit PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Details?
PM Modi has released the sixth installment of Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme) on Sunday. If this money has not yet come in your account, do not get upset at all. For this, you just have to call a number and you have to give your details there. After calling this number you will be transferred to your Samman Nidhi account. The biggest reason for this is some minor mistakes. For example, the name written in an application is a mismatch from Aadhaar and from a bank account. If someone has not entered the Aadhaar number correctly, someone has bank’s IFSC code.
- PM-Kisan Scheme की ऑफिशियल वेबसाइट (https://pmkisan.gov.in/) पर जाएं। इसके फार्मर कॉर्नर के अंदर जाकर Edit Aadhaar Details ऑप्शन पर क्लिक करें।
- आप यहां पर अपना आधार नंबर दर्ज करें। इसके बाद एक कैप्चा कोड डालकर सबमिट करें।
- अगर आपका केवल नाम गलत होता है यानी कि अप्लीकेशन और आधार में जो आपका नाम है दोनों अलग-अलग है तो आप इसे ऑनलाइन ठीक कर सकते हैं।
- अगर कोई और गलती है तो इसे आप अपने लेखपाल और कृषि विभाग कार्यालय में संपर्क करें
Central government is sending their list to the state government to provide benefits to the farmers deprived of the scheme due to incorrect information. It was also said that the names of such farmers be updated according to the name of Aadhaar.
Correction from Farmer corner
On the instructions of the Center, all the collectors from the Commissioner Land Records Office were directed to update the farmers’ information on the PM Kisan Portal and send it immediately. For this, information can be corrected by going to the Farmer’s Corner on the portal.
Due to the application being rejected
There are several reasons for rejecting applications made by farmers under this scheme, such as
- Age of farmer below 18 years.
- Giving some wrong information in measles Khatauni
- Incorrect bank account number entered by the farmer or incorrectly filling the IFSC code.
- Making any kind of error while filling the application form.
- Farmer’s account valid or closed.
- You have entered the name of the bank but you have entered the IFSC code of another bank.
According to PM kisan’s website, if the money is not coming in the account for any reason, then the farmer should wait for the next installment. Even if the amount does not come then he should get a bank detail check. Many times it happens that due to Aadhaar number or any other paper mistake, money cannot come in the account.
Kisan samman nidhi update your data record
Check your name like this in the record data (Check your record data for Pm Kisan samman Nidhi Scheme like this)
- First of all, go to the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme pmkisan.gov.in
- When the new page is open, you click on the tab with Farmers Corner
- After this, there will be a link to Beneficiary Status on the next page.
- Aadhaar number (PM kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana status by Aadhar Number)
- Account number (PM kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna status by Account Number)
- Details of the phone number (PM kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna status by Mobile Number) will be asked.
- If your Aadhaar card details have been entered incorrectly, then you will get information about it here.
- On this farmer’s corner, the Government of India has given the option to the farmers to register.
What to do if you don’t receive PM-Kisan money
If the farmers who have applied for PM-KISAN scheme did not get the sixth installment then they should not worry as the government has provided many helpline numbers where you can call and tell the problem. You can call at;
- PM-Kisan Helpline 155261 or toll free 1800115526.
- Apart from this, you can also contact this number (011-23381092) of Agriculture Ministry.
- You can also contact the District Agriculture Officer or Accountant.
- Or email at – pmkisan-ict[at]gov[dot]in
Required Document for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List
Important Document to Apply Online
- Citizenship Certificate
- Landholding papers
- Aadhaar card
- Bank account details
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List Eligibility Criteria
Beneficiary Guidelines : Definition of Families
The SMFs landholder farmer family is defined as “a family comprising of husband, wife
and minor children who collectively own cultivable land upto 2 hectare as per land
records of the concerned State/UT”.
Beneficiary Guidelines for Scheme Exclusion
The following categories of beneficiaries of higher economic status shall not be illegible for benefit under the scheme.
All Institutional Land holders.
Farmer families which belong to one or more of the following categories:.
i) Former and present holders of constitutional posts
ii) Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of LokSabha/ RajyaSabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils,former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
iii) All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government Ministries /Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and Attached offices /Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies
(Excluding Multi Tasking Staff /Class IV/Group D employees)
vi)All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10,000/-or more
(Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees) of above category
v) All Persons who paid Income Tax in last assessment year
vi) Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices.
- Under the scheme an income support of 6,000/- per year in three equal installments will be provided to small and marginal farmer families having combined land holding/ownership of upto 2 hectares.
- The first installment for the period 01.12.2018 to 31.03.2019, under the scheme will be transferred to the eligible beneficiaries in the current financial year (2018-19) itself. First Installment shall be transferred immediately on identification of the beneficiaries.
Key Features of Scheme
- PM Kisan is a Central Sector scheme with 100% funding from Government of India.
- It has become operational from 1.12.2018.
- Definition of family for the scheme is husband, wife and minor children.
- State Government and UT administration will identify the farmer families which are eligible for support as per scheme guidelines.
- The fund will be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- The first instalment for the period 1.12.2018 to 31.03.2019 is to be provided in the financial year itself.
- There are various Exclusion Categories for the scheme.
Helpline Number : पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि योजना बेनिफिशियरी लिस्ट
इन नंबरों पर भी करें संपर्क
- PM Kisan Helpline Number: 155261
- PM Kisan Toll Free Number: 18001155266
- PM Kisan Landline Number: 011—23381092, 23382401
- PM Kisan has another helpline: 0120-6025109
You can also contact here
If even after doing everything, the money has not yet been transferred to your account, then you will have contact with your accountant or district agriculture office. If there is no talk here, then you can also contact the Agriculture Department directly. Apart from this, you can mail the email ID of the Union Ministry of Agriculture ([email protected]).