Short Info: एमपी रोजगार पोर्टल पंजीयन । Online Application Form 2021 – [Apply Online] MP Rojgar Portal Panjiyan 2021 – Employment Exchange Online Registration, Login, Application Form, Eligibility, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website http://mprojgar.gov.in.
मध्य प्रदेश रोजगार पोर्टल पंजीयन 2021: MP रोजगार पंजीयन Online Registration Form, Rojgar Panjiyan
Latest Updates News : मध्य प्रदेश State Government द्वारा एमपी रोजगार पोर्टल की शुरुआत State के बेरोजगार युवाओं के लिए की गयी है। State के बेरोजगार युवा इस पोर्टल के माध्यम से रोजगार के लिए Application कर सकते हैं।
MP Rojgar Portal Panjiyan 2021 Apply Online
Summary: In order to provide employment and employment opportunities at the local level through the employers registered by the various departments to the workers registered in Madhya Pradesh on the “MP Rojgar Portal Panjiyan” by the government and returned from other states.
Employment will be provided to all unemployed youth of the state through Madhya Pradesh Employment Portal (MP Rojgar Portal Panjiyan).
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “MP Rojgar Portal 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|MP Rojgar Portal 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||MP Rojgar Portal|
|in Language||एमपी रोजगार पोर्टल|
|Launched by||Department of Technical education skill development and employment government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Beneficiaries||People of State|
|Major Benefit||Provide Employment for Unemployed Youth|
|Scheme Objective||Youth empowerment mission|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Madhya Pradesh|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Apply Online New Registration||Click Here|
|Renew Old Registration||Click Here|
|Find Your Registration Number||Click Here|
|Find Your User ID and Password||Click Here|
|Transfer Registration||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|MP Rojgar Portal 2021||Official Website|
MP Rojgar Portal Online Registration Process
Step to Apply Online MP Rojgar Portal 2021
Step 1- Visit the Official Website MP Rojgar Portal i.e. http://mprojgar.gov.in.
Step 2- On Homepage, Under “आवेदक के लिए ” Section >>“आवेदक पंजीयन के लिए Click करे ” Click on the Option.
Step 3- Application Form page will displayed on screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, Aadhaar number, mobile number and account details etc).
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for final submission of application. After successful registration you will have to login.
Step 6- To login you have to go to the home page again, on this page you will see the option of applicant login, click on this option.
Step 7- Now, In the login page >> you have to fill Username and Password. In this way your application on MP Rojgar Portal 2021 will be completed.
Required Document to Apply Online
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card (आवेदक का आधार कार्ड)
- Educational qualification certificate (शैक्षिक योग्यता प्रमाण पत्र)
- Pan Card (पैन कार्ड)
- mobile number (मोबाइल Number)
- Passport size photo (पासपोर्ट साइज फोटो)
- All Candidates Must be a Valid Email ID for the Rojgar Panjeeyan
- Only MP Domicile General / OBC / SC / ST Candidates Are Registered
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- Candidate must be a domicile of Madhya Pradesh
- The candidate must have passed class 10th examination
- The candidate’s age should be minimum 15 years.
- The objective is to provide employment to more youth through the Madhya Pradesh Employment Portal.
- In order to provide employment to the migrant workers in the state with safe return, the State Government had started the employment bridge portal along with various means of employment.
- The state government is registering poor migrant laborers in the Sambal portal and providing them financial assistance of various kinds.
Key Features of Scheme
- The validity of online registration is one month while the registration done in office is valid for three years.
- The candidates can renew it with-in three years of time frame. If you are not able to register with-in three years then it will be invalid and you need to register again.
- Candidates will get notified about the Latest Job Fair though login with the User Id and Password at the portal.
- The number of registered employers on this portal has been 25 thousand 247, 29 thousand 170 vacancies have been opened by them for migrant workers.
- Apart from this, three lakh 54 thousand 268 migrant workers have been linked with employment in MNREGA.
- Address: Employment service center Operated by Yashaswi Academy for Talent Management (On PPP Basis) (Call Centre)
- Office No. 11,First Floor, Satellite Plaza, Ayodhya Bypass,Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh 462041
- Call Centre Head:– Siiddharth Shrivastava
- E-mail:– [email protected]
- TOLL FREE NO:-1800-5727-751
- Contact us