Short Info: [Apply Online] Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana (UKMVY) 2021 – UK CM Vatsalya Scheme Online Registration, Application Form PDF Download, Eligibility, Beneficiary List, Payment/ Amount Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website wecd.uk.gov.in. उत्तराखंड Mukhyamantri वात्सल्य Yojana Online Application, Registration Form, उद्देश्य, Eligibility, Benefits.
|Short Scheme Details:|
|Name of Scheme||Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||To Provide 3000 Rs/ Monthly Finacial Support|
|Scheme Published On||05/24/2021|
|Scheme Updated on||05/25/2021|
Table of Content
उत्तराखंड Mukhyamantri वात्सल्य Yojana 2021: Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana List, Status News Update
- उत्तराखंड Government का बड़ा ऐलान, कोविड से अनाथ बच्चों को हर महीने भत्ता देने के अलावा करेगी नौकरी की व्यवस्था|
- प्रदेश के ऐसे बच्चों का 21 साल की आयु तक Government भरण-पोषण व शिक्षा की व्यवस्था करेगी। उनको प्रतिमाह 3000 रुपए भत्ता दिया जाएगा। इन बच्चों के वयस्क होने तक उनकी पैतृक संपत्ति को बेचने का अधिकार किसी को नहीं होगा। साथ ही ऐसे सभी बच्चों को State की Governmentी नौकरियों में 5 प्रतिशत क्षैतिज आरक्षण दिया जायेगा।
Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021 Apply Online @wecd.uk.gov.in
Summary: Uttarakhand Chief Minister Tirath Singh Rawat has announced ‘Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana’ for orphaned children who have lost their parents due to Covid-19. Between the outbreak of the first and second wave of Corona virus, the biggest mountain of trouble was broken on the children, who lost both their parents and were destitute due to the epidemic.
An official statement said that such children will be given an allowance of 3 thousand rupees per month under the ‘Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana’ till the age of 21 years. Apart from the statement, the CM also informed the citizens about the scheme through his Twitter handle.
All Applicants who are willing to apply online application then download the official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
|Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana (UKMVY)|
|in Language||उत्तराखंड Mukhyamantri वात्सल्य Yojana|
|Launched by||State Government of Uttarakhand|
|Beneficiaries||Children from Uttarakhand who have lost their parents due to Corona virus infection.|
|Major Benefit||To Provide 3000 Rs/ Monthly Finacial Support|
|Scheme Objective||To provide financial assistance to the children for their maintenance.|
|Application type||Online / offline|
|Quota in government job||5%|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||STATENAME|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana/ Yojna|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22 May 2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||—|
|Apply Online – Active Soon||Registration| Login|
|Notification – Active Soon||Click Here|
|Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021||Official Website|
Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana Online Registration Process
The government has started the Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana to help children on the death of parents from Covid, but who have been tasked to identify and care for such children. Those officers have got only five children in the state in the last 10 days. With this, the activation of the system can be gauged on this very sensitive issue.
प्रिय उत्तराखंड वासियों,
आपकी Government ने यह तय किया है कि प्रदेश के सभी ऐसे बच्चे, जिन्होंने कोविड -19 महामारी से अपने माता – पिता को खोया है, उन सभी की जिम्मेदारी Government उठाएगी। इसके लिए हम ‘Mukhyamantri वात्सल्य Yojana’ लेकर आए है। pic.twitter.com/MbJ2iB9tn3
— Tirath Singh Rawat (@TIRATHSRAWAT) May 22, 2021
All Eligible Applicants who want to apply to this scheme then read all instructions carefully and follow the given below steps to apply online application form:
Procedure to Apply Online Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana Application Form 2021
Step 1- Visit the Official Website of Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana i.e. wecd.uk.gov.in.
Step 2- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “Apply Online” button.
Step 3- The application Form page will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as Children name, father name, date of birth, gender and other information) and upload documents.
Step 5- Click on Submit Button for the final submission of the application.
Note: If you want to apply online under the scheme, then you will have to wait a little longer. Because now the state government hasannounced the scheme. As soon as we get information of online application, we will definitely reach you.
Required Document for Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana
- Aadhar Card
- Bank account statement
- Ration card
- Birth certificate
- income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- mobile number
- Death certificate of parents
Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Uttarakhand.
- It is mandatory for the candidate to have an account in the bank.
- The applicant’s parent or guardian may have died due to a coronavirus infection.
Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021: UK CM Vatsalya Scheme Online Application Form
|Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021: UK CM Vatsalya Scheme Online Application Form PDF Download – Uttarakhand government has announced a new Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana for children orphaned due to COVID-19. In this Chief Minister Vatsalya Scheme, the state govt. will take care of those children, who lost their parents or the sole earning member of the family to Coronavirus infection. Under the UK CM Vatsalya Yojna, govt. will make arrangements for the education and training of these children till they attain the age of 21 years.|
आपकी Government ने तय किया है कि प्रदेश के सभी ऐसे बच्चे, जिन्होंने कोविड-19 महामारी से अपने माता-पिता को खोया है, उन सभी की जिम्मेदारी Government उठाएगी। इसके लिए हम ‘Mukhyamantri वात्सल्य Yojana’ लेकर आए हैं: उत्तराखंड के Mukhyamantri तीरथ सिंह रावत (फाइल तस्वीर) pic.twitter.com/5oVpiY4xT4
— ANI_HindiNews (@AHindinews) May 22, 2021
Objectives of Uttarakhand Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana 2021
|Due to the first and second wave of Covid in the state, the parents of many children have died. To help these children in need, the Minister of State for Women Empowerment and Child Development Rekha Arya held a meeting with the Secretary, Director and District Probation Officers of the Women Welfare Department on May 13 and identified them and looked after the children. The children will be paid an allowance of Rs 3,000 per month under the scheme. Moreover, nobody will be allowed to sell the ancestral properties of the children who have lost their parents to the Covid-19 pandemic.The act also provides for 5% horizontal reservation for such children in employment, the CM informed.|
- Under the scheme, the State Government will make arrangements for their maintenance, education and training for employment up to the age of 21 years.
- Such orphaned children of the state will be given a maintenance allowance of 3000 rupees per month.
- The state government will make laws for the paternal property of these orphans in which no one will have the right to sell their paternal property until they are adults. This responsibility will be with the District Magistrate of the concerned district.
- The Chief Minister also said that the children whose parents have died due to Covid-19 will be given 5 percent horizontal reservation in government jobs of the state government.
- More than three lakh cases of corona virus infection have been reported in the state and according to government statistics, 5,600 patients have died.
Key Features of Scheme
- Mukhyamantri Vatsalya Yojana has been launched by the Chief Minister of Uttarakhand, Mr. Tirath Singh Rawat.
- CM Tirath Singh Rawat has announced the Mukhya Mantri Vatsalya Yojna on 22 May 2021.
- This subsidy will be sent through direct benefit transfer to the account of all eligible children.
- According to the official statement, in order to have a better future of the orphaned children in the epidemic, the state government will also take care of their education and under this scheme a five percent quota will also be kept in government jobs for them.
- According to the information received from other sources about this, the government will also set rules for the paternal property of orphan children under this scheme. It has been told that no one will have the right to sell their ancestral property until these children become adults.