The CBSE board, or Central Board of Secondary Education, has launched an online portal that displays all the relevant information regarding the exams that are updated on that portal. This portal is called the “ Pariksha Sangam Portal.” In today’s article, we will discuss why this portal was launched and what its benefits are.
About Pariksha Sangam Portal 2022
- Pariksha Sangam portal was launched on July 3rd, 2022.
- CBSE made the Pariksha Sangam website to keep track of all board exams, sample papers, and results.
- Pariksha Sangam portal is an all-in-one portal for all exam activities that is comprehensive.
- Exams and information that are associated with schools, regional offices, and the CBSE board’s headquarters are all brought together on this single website.
- Anyone can visit this portal through their mobile or through their computer you just have to type the URL in the browser “parikshasangam.cbse.gov.”
- The CBSE Board Result 2022 for classes 10th and 12th is anticipated to be announced in the near future, and the portal will streamline all of the activities related to the board exams, including school results, board results, CBSE circular, latest CBSE news, reference material, sample paper, model paper, question bank, payments, etc.
Pariksha Sangam Portal Highlights
|Portal Name||Pariksha Sangam|
|Launched by||Central Board of Secondary Education|
Pariksha Sangam Website Details
When anyone accesses this website on the homepage of the website, he has three options to start with: the first is the school section; the second is the regional offices, and the third is the head office.
- School Section: If a user Clicks on school offices section it contains:
- Exam related reference materials
- Before test activities
- Exam activities
- Payment related information
- Exam related contains examination circulars examination bye-laws subjects offered circular sample type question papers model answers and examination statistics.
- Pre-exam-related activities contain mainly teacher data, Bank & LOC registration for classes IX and XI. School Center material and health and physical education portal.
- Exam activities contain class 11th-related exam center information, data, marks, practicals, theories, and grade uploads.
- Post-exam activities contain rechecking and revaluation options.
- Payment-related information It includes a system for online direct bank transfers for exam centers and exam staff.
- Regional Office section contains regional office dashboards, exam reference material, e-Sandesh duplicate academic documents system, integrated payment system monitoring, regional office digilocker access, historical information repository of schools, examiners’ appointment system for examination, centralized LOC correction cmtm, centers allocation system for examination.
- Head Office Section Exam reference material pre Exam date, Exam Conduct MIS, Post Exam Data Centralized LOC Correction Integrated Payment System Monitoring, e-sandesh, CMTm etc.
Know about Pariksha Sangam Portal
The Pariksha Sangam portal has been started by the Central Board of Secondary Education to provide various information to the students regarding their academic. To get any information related to the portal, kindly follow the given instructions.
- Now from the homepage, click on the continue option.
- Here you will find 3 options:
- Follow the option of your choice and the details will be displayed.
Because of the difficulties that were presented by COVID-19 to the educational system, the CBSE board decided to implement a digital solution. This led to the development of the webpage “Pariksha Sangam”. The opening of this portal will help CB CBSE aspirants with any problems they may face in the future. This portal will display all of the pertinent information CB CBSE aspirants need to know directly from their mobile devices or computer systems, so opening this portal will help CB CBSE aspirants with any problems they may face in the future.