Short Info: पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि Yojana हेल्पलाइन Number टोल फ्री Number | PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Helpline Number UP, MP, Rajasthan, Bihar, AP, TS, TN: PMKSNY Helpline Number, PM Kisan Customer Care Phone No, Compliant Toll Free Number at Official Website pmkisan.gov.in.
|Short Article Details:|
|Name of Article||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Account Aadhaar Link|
|Scheme Benefit||Rs. 6000 Given in 3 installments of 2000 each|
|Scheme Published On||01/16/2021|
|Scheme Updated on||06/07/2021|
Table of Content
पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि Yojana हेल्पलाइन Number 2021: PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Customer Care Phone No, Compliant Toll Free Number
|Latest News Update: PM Kisan के 2000 रुपए नहीं आए तो न हों परेशान, तुरंत करें यह काम
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Helpline Number @pmkisan.gov.in
Summary: Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) Scheme aims to provide income support to all landholder farmer families across the country with cultivable land, subject to certain exclusions. Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme, the government deposits Rs 6000 every year in the bank accounts of farmers.
This amount is sent to the bank accounts of the farmers in three equal installments of Rs 2000-2000. Under this scheme, 14.5 crore cultivators of the country are to be benefited from this. If a farmer has not received money under this scheme then there is no need to worry, because you can now complain to the Ministry of Agriculture.
PM Kisan Yojana website https://pmkisan.gov.in/ But these numbers 155261/1800115526 (toll free), 011-23381092 have been issued. You can know the status of your application by calling these numbers. Till now, farmers had to go to the Common Service Center if installment was not forthcoming. This wasted their time. In such a situation, the government has released these helpline numbers.
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Helpline Number 2021 – Overview|
|Name of Article||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Account Helpline Number|
|Name of Scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List (PMKISAN)|
|in Language||किसान सम्मान निधि Yojana|
|Launched by||By the central government|
|Beneficiaries||Small and marginal farmers of the country|
|Major Benefit||Rs. 6000 Given in 3 installments of 2000 each|
|Scheme Objective||Providing financial assistance to farmers|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|PM kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Started||01 December 2018|
|PM kisan Samman Nidhi : 7th Installment Beneficiary List||December 2020|
|PM kisan Samman Nidhi : 6th Installment Beneficiary List||1st Agust 2020|
|PM Kisan Samman Beneficiary Status||Click Here (Available Now)|
|PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana State-wise/ Installment wise List of Beneficiaries Counts Summary Report||Click Here (Available Now)|
|PM-Kisan Samman List – Urban List||Click Here|
|PM KISAN List – Village List||Click Here|
|PM Kisan Samman Registration Form||Click Here|
|Submit Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Website||Visit Now|
पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि Yojana टोल फ्री Number
Crores of farmers are yet waiting for the seventh installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi , installment money has reached the account of some farmers and some farmers have not received this money. However, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has sent 18000 crore rupees in the accounts of 9 crore farmers on 25 December. This installment will be sent by 31 March 2021.
If you are also among those farmers whose money has not reached the seventh installment in your account, then first check that due to which the installment money is not reaching you and it is very easy to find out.
If there is no installment, complain here (PM Kisan Helpline)
If the money has not come in your account, then you have to first contact the accountant and agriculture officer of your area and they will have to give information about it. If these people do not listen to you, then you can also call the helpline related to it. From Monday to Friday, you can contact PM-KISAN Help Desk by email (email) [email protected] If no matter from there, then call the phone number 011-23381092 (Direct HelpLine) of this cell.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana: New Changes
पीएम किसान सम्मान निधि Yojana में इन 5 बदलावों को जानना आपके लिए है बेहद जरूरी
Many changes have been made in this scheme since its inception. Such as Aadhar card mandatory, elimination of holding limit, self registration etc. Let’s know about the important changes that have taken place since the inception of the scheme.
- Kisan Credit Card linked to Kisan Samman Nidhi: Kisan Credit Card (KCC, Kisan Credit Card) has been linked to PM Kisan Scheme. With this, KCC has become easier for the beneficiaries of Prime Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi.
- Benefit of PM Kisan Manadhan Yojana directly: A major change in the scheme has been that the farmer enjoying the benefit of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi will no longer have to provide any documents for PM Kisan Maandhan Yojana. Under this scheme, farmers can choose to contribute directly from the benefits received from the PM-Kisan scheme.
- Aadhar card is necessary for the benefit of the scheme, if you want to take advantage of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme, then your Aadhaar is most important. Without Aadhaar you cannot avail this scheme.
- Self-registration facility: For this, the benefit of the PM Kisan Yojana should reach more and more farmers, for this the Modi government has ended the obligation to visit Lekhpal, Kanungo and Agriculture Officer. Now farmers can register themselves, they can also sit at home.
- You will get the facility to know the status: The government made another big change that you can check your status yourself after registration.
PM Kisan Money transferred to the account Process
- Under the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, farmers have to apply online.
- Then that application is verified by the state government for your revenue record, Aadhaar number and bank account number.
- Until the state government verifies your account, the money does not come.
- The FTO is generated as soon as the state government verifies.
- Then after this the central government transfers the money to the account.
How to fix the PM Kisan Form mistakes?
Due to lack of the seventh installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, your Aadhaar feeding, name on Aadhar card and bank account name mess, failure of Aadhaar authentication The reasons may be. If you want, you can find these reasons very easily sitting at home and now you can also see the list of the entire village by visiting the PM Kisan portal.
If money has not come in your bank account even after application, then check your record if there is any mistake in it. For this you do not need to go anywhere, rather you can fix it from your mobile at home, if you have downloaded the PM Kisan app, then it is even easier to rectify the mistakes.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Helpline Number: किसान शिकायत सम्पर्क Number
- Shri Sanjay Aggarwal Secretary, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Krishi Bhawan New Delhi 110001
- Shri Rajesh Verma, Additional Secretary, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Krishi Bhawan New Delhi 110001
- Shri Vivek Agrawal, Joint Secretary & CEO-PM Farmer, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Krishi Bhawan New Delhi 110001
Fund Transfer Related
- Shri Bimbadhar Pradhan, Additional Secretary and Financial Advisor Krishi Bhavan, New Delhi 110 001. Email: pmkisan-money [at] gov [dot]
- Shri Krishna Tyagi, Chief Controller and Secretary of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare Department, Krishi Bhawan New Delhi
- ICT related
- Dr. Ranjana Nagpal, Deputy Director General National Informatics Center Email: pmkisan-ict [at] gov [dot]
सीधे मंत्रालय से संपर्क करने की Facility (Agriculture ministry helpline numbers)
There is a helpline number to help you. Through which farmers of any part of the country can directly contact the Ministry of Agriculture.
PM Kisan Toll Free Number: 18001155266
PM Kisan Helpline Number: 155261
PM Kisan Landline Numbers: 011—23381092, 23382401
PM Kisan’s New Helpline: 011-24300606
PM Kisan has another helpline: 0120-6025109
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme Toll Free Number
If the money has not reached the farmer’s account or there is a technical problem, then it will be corrected. It is the effort of the government that every farmer gets benefit of the scheme. For this, facility to check your status and apply on your own has also been given. You can contact the Farmer’s Welfare Section of the scheme. Its phone number in Delhi is 011-23382401, while the email ID is ([email protected]).
- PM-Kisan Helpline No. 155261 / 1800115526 (Toll Free), 0120-6025109
- Phone: 91-11-23382401
- Email: pmkisan-ict[at]gov[dot]in