PM YASASVI Scheme Apply Online 2022 | PM YASASVI Entrance Test Application Form | Young Achievers Scholarship Online Registration at yet.nta.ac.in | PM YASASVI Scheme Eligibility, Benefits, and Last Date | The NTA has started the application procedure for the scholarship entrance examination for 2022. All qualified applicants are encouraged to register for the scholarship program on the NTA’s website by August 26, 2022. The Prime Minister’s Scholarship Award Program for Young Achievers in India YASASVI is a scholarship program created by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment of the Government of India for eligible students. In this article, we will learn about the PM YASASVI Scheme 2022, including its aims, advantages, and other pertinent information.
PM YASASVI Scheme 2022
MSJ&E, a national testing agency founded by the government of India, is an autonomous, self-sufficient premier testing organization that conducts efficient and transparent standardized tests for the admission of applicants to premier higher education institutions. Consequently, the government has developed the PM Young Achievers Scholarship Award Scheme for a Vibrant India (YASASVI). Click to know more details about “PFMS Scholarship”
This scholarship is restricted to OBC, Nomadic, and semi-Nomadic tribes, DNT. The exact eligibility requirements are outlined in the next section. Students in 9th grade and those in 11th grade are awarded scholarships at two different levels. This scholarship program is granted only to Indian students. by the specific state/union territory to which the applicant belongs, i.e., where she/he resides. A written examination known as the YASASVI ENTRANCE TEST 2022 will be used to select applicants for scholarship awards.
PM YASASVI Entrance Test 2022 Overview
|Name of the Scholarship||PM YASASVI Scheme 2022|
|Starting date of the application process||27th July 2022|
|Last date to apply||26th August 2022 (till 11.50 PM)|
|The date of the examination||11 September 2022 (Sunday)|
|Total time allotted for the exam||3 hours|
|Last entry into the exam center||01:30 PM|
|Mode of examination||Computer-based test (CBT)|
|Pattern of the exam||The objective type comprises 100 multiple choice questions.|
|medium||English and Hindi|
|Exam cities||The exams will be held in 78 cities across India.|
|Exam fee||Candidates are not required to pay any exam fees.|
|Helpline numbers for NTA||011-40759000, 011-6922 7700 (from 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM).|
PM YASASVI Scheme 2022 Objectives
The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment (MSJ&E) of the Government of India has created the PM Young Achievers Scholarship Grant Scheme for a Vibrant India (YASASVI) to award scholarships to students from various impoverished classes. PM YASASVI Scheme 2022 Benefits. Scholar ships assist these students by providing them with the resources they need to become financially independent and continue their studies.
PM YASASVI Scheme 2022 Benefits
- The benefits the government provides through the scholarship scheme are as follows:
- Firstly, this scholarship is transparent and tests are conducted to international standards, which determine the morals of students after they qualify for such exams.
- The scheme provides a benefit for both class nine and class ten students only.
- Under the scheme, class nine students will get a salary of Rs. 75,000 per year. Also, class 11 students will get 125,000 rupees per year.
YASASVI Entrance Test (YET) Structure
|Subjects of Test||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
PM YASASVI Scheme 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The following prerequisites must be met in order for candidates to be admitted to the entrance exam:
- The applicant must have permanent residency in India.
- A candidate must fall into one of the following categories: OBC/ EBC/ DNT SAR/NT/SNT.
- Applicants for the PM YASASVI Scheme 2022 must have completed the eighth grade in order to sit for the tenth-grade examinations in the session of 2022.
- The yearly income of the applicant’s parents should not exceed Rs. 2.5 lakh.
- Students applying for a ninth grade must have been born between April 1, 2004, and March 31, 2008.
- Students applying for the eleventh grade must have been born between April 1, 2004, and March 31, 2008.
- All genders are welcome to apply for this program.
PM YASASVI Scheme 2022 Documents Needed
Documents needed for the schema are as follows:
- A candidate must possess a class 10 passing certificate or a class 8 passing certificate.
- Candidate must hold income certificate
- Identification card of the candidate.
- Email address and cellphone number.
- The candidate must have at least one of the following credentials: Certificates for OBC/ EBC/ DNT SAR/NT/SNT, respectively.
PM YASASVI Scheme 2022 Important Dates
|Last date to apply for PM YASASVI Scheme||26th August till 5 PM|
|Availability of application correction window||27th August 2022|
|Last date to make corrections||31st August 2022|
|YET admit card||5th September 2022|
|YET exam||11th September 2022|
PM YASASVI Scheme 2022 Online Registration
- Visit the official website of the YASASVI scheme, which can be found on the NTA website, in order to submit your application for the program.
- You will need to choose the register option from the menu that is located on the right side of the page.
- When you click the Register button, a new page that is titled Candidate Registration Page will appear in front of you.
- On the candidate registration screen, you will need to enter in the candidate’s name, email ID, date of birth (D.O.B), and password before clicking the create account button.
- You will be registered with no problems at all! But Note down the system-generated Application Number.
How to Apply for PM YASASVI Scheme 2022
- After the candidate has successfully enrolled, they are eligible to apply for one of the following scholarship programs:
- Candidates for Trust Think are required to log in by clicking the button labeled “login” located in the “helpful links” section of the main page.
- You will then see a new page appear in front of you, on which you will be required to enter your application number and password before clicking the submit button.
- After you have successfully signed in, go to the portal’s YASASVI test registration page to sign up for the exam.
- Send in all of the information that was requested.
- Keep the page for your own use in the future.