Telangana Rythu Bandhu Status Online at treasury.telangana.gov.in and check Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary Payment Status, Farmer List
For the development of the farmers of Telangana state, the government of Telangana has launched a scheme known as Rythu Bandhu Scheme. In this article today, we will share with the readers the important aspects of the Rythu Bandhu scheme. The scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of Telangana state. Also in this article, we will share the step-by-step procedure through which you can check the Rythu Bandhu status for 2022. We will share a step-by-step guide through which you can check the beneficiary payment status and also the list of the farmers which was launched by the concerned authorities of the Telangana government.
7521.8 Crores Released Under Rythu Bandhu Scheme
The state government of Telangana will commence the disbursement of financial support under the Rythu Bandhu scheme. The government provides financial support of Rs 5000 per acre to all the eligible farmers under the scheme. For the current kharif season the government will provide benefits to around 68.1 lakh eligible farmers which will cover a total of 1.5 crore acres of farmland in the state. This amount will be deposited into the accounts of farmers up to 1 acre on 28th June 2022. A total amount of 7521.8 crore will be transferred into the bank account of the beneficiaries in a phased manner. All those farmers who are availing the scheme for the first time should submit necessary documents to the agriculture extension officer and register their name
Rythu Bandhu Scheme 8th Phase Released
From 28 December 2021, the 8th phase of distribution of the Rythu Bandhu amount will commence. The government will deposit an amount of Rs 43036.63 crore into the bank account of farmers under the 8th phase. The state government has also released Rs 7645.66 crore for Rabi crop farmers. More than 66 lakh farmers will be benefited from this scheme. The Government has marked the milestone achievement of distribution of Rs 50000 crore since the inception of the scheme. The benefit amount will be directly transferred into the bank account of the beneficiary in the next 10 days. The government had also instructed the Finance Department to prepare the funds for rythu Bandhu by 15th December 2021.
- 66.61 lakh pattadar farmers with a land holding of 1.52 crore acres and 94000 farmers with ROFR pattas with a land holding of 3.05 lakh acres is benefited from the scheme.
- This information has been given by agriculture minister S Niranjan Reddy. 10th December 2021 was the cutoff date of eligibility for the scheme. Under this scheme, the fund will be deposited into the bank account of the farmers with a land holding of less than 2 acres followed by those with three and more acres.
- Earlier around 60.84 lakh farmers had benefited through this scheme for the monsoon season.
2.8 Lakh More Farmers To Be Covered Rythu Bandhu
The Rythu Bandhu scheme has been launched in order to provide financial assistance to the farmers. This year under this scheme 2,81,865 more farmers will get assistance and 66311 acres of land have been bought under the coverage of this scheme in this season. Around 63.25 lakh total number of farmers across Telangana who cultivate 150.18 acres of land are benefited through this scheme. This information has been given by the agriculture minister S Niranjan Reddy. The farmers will get Rs 7,508.78 crore for this Vanakalam under the Rythu Bandhu scheme. The most number of eligible farmers are from Nalgonda and the least number of eligible farmers are from Medchal Malkajgiri.
- The number of farmers in Nalgonda is 4,72,983 and in Medchal Malkajgiri is 39762. All those farmers who have first time registered under this scheme have to submit an Aadhar card, bank account details, and Pattadar passbook to their local AEOs and AOs.
- The government has allocated a budget of Rs 14800 crore for this scheme and the benefit amount under this scheme will be deposited into the bank account of beneficiaries between 15 June 2021 to 25 June 2021.
Rs 7508 Crores Required To Implement Rythu Bandhu Scheme
On 15th June 2021, the disbursement of the benefit amount into the bank account of the beneficiaries commenced under the Rythu Bandhu scheme. It has been noticed that the funds which are required for a season have gone up to Rs 1584 crores in the previous three years. Other than that in the latest tranche 2 lakh new eligible farmers and around 66000 acres of land have been added this year. This scheme was launched in the year 2018-19 and the Government provides benefits under the Rythu Bandhu scheme for two crops each year. In 2018-19 the government has allocated Rs 5925 crore and in the current crop season, the government is required to have Rs 7508 crores to implement this scheme.
Details Of The Rythu Bandhu Scheme
||Rythu Bandhu Status|
|CM of Telangana|
||Farmers of Telangana|
Increase In Benefit Amount Under Rythu Bandhu Scheme
There is also an increase in the number of mutations of agricultural properties. As a result, more parcels of land are being cultivated. Because of this reason, the chief minister of Telangana has enhanced the Rythu Bandhu Amount by 1000 per acre. Now under this scheme farmers are provided financial assistance of Rs 5000 per acre. Previously this amount was Rs 4000 per acre. With each cycle of this scheme the number of beneficiaries are increasing. In 2019-20 the required amount was Rs 5100 crore, in 2020-21 the required amount was Rs 6900 crore and in 2021-22 the required amount is Rs 7508 crores. This year the benefit amount under the Rythu Bandhu scheme will transfer into the bank account of the farmers till 25 June 2021. Around 59.26 lakh farmers will get benefit from this scheme.
Rythu Bandhu Latest Update
In spite of the lockdown imprinting its incomes, the Telangana government has discharged Rs 7,000 crore for Rythu Bandhu Status for Kharif crop and another Rs 1,200 crore for the harvest advance waiver, an aggregate of Rs 8,200 crore on Thursday. The State government will store the yield credit waiver sums straightforwardly into the financial balances. In the primary portion crop credit waiver, a measure of Rs 1,200 crore will be saved into the records of 6.1 lakh beneficiaries. Also, Mr. Harish Rao said arrangements were being made to credit the assistance at ₹5,000 per acre to about 51 lakh eligible farmers before the commencement of the agriculture season.
Assistance Amount To Be Released Under Rythu Bandhu Status
As you all know that the government of Telangana has released the Rythu Bandhu Status in order to provide financial help to all the farmers of the state. Under this scheme, the government is going to provide an incentive to the farmers so that they can become self-dependent. The Chief Minister of Telangana K K Chandrasekhar Rao has made an announcement that all the farmers of Telangana will get financial assistance under the Rythu Bandhu scheme from 28 December 2020 to January 2021. Officials have been ordered to deposit the amount of incentive directly into the bank account of the farmers. For this purpose, the finance departments have been ordered by the CM to release Rs 7,300 crore for the implementation of the Rythu Bandhu scheme.
Before providing financial assistance, updates and improvements have been made in the revenue records so that all the farmers will get financial assistance under this scheme.
Rythu Bandhu Amount To Be Deposited Into Farmer’s Account
The Chief Minister of Telangana K Chandrasekhar Rao has instructed the officials to distribute the Rythu Bandhu Amount into a farmer’s bank account. From 28 December 2020, this amount will be deposited for the Rabi season. Finance Department is directed to release Rs 73000 crores which are required to be deposited into 58.33 lakh farmer’s account. The Chief Minister has ordered the officials to ensure that not a single farmer in the state should be denied the benefit of the Rythu Bandhu scheme. Under this scheme farm assistance of Rs, 5000 per acre will be provided for the Rabi season. Under this scheme first of all small and marginal farmers will cover and after that, within 10 days the large extent of agricultural holdings will be covered.
Rythu Bandhu Payment Release
As per the government promise the Telangana government has released Rs 5,290 crore rupees for Rythu Bandhu Scheme and deposited it into 50 lakh farmers account on 22nd June 2020. Due to coronavirus, the revenues of the government are very low but still, the government of Telangana has managed to extend the benefit Rythu Bandhu Scheme to all the farmers. Rs 5,000 per acre is provided to every farmer under the Rythu Bandhu Scheme. All the farmers who have secured the passbook till June 16 will get rythu Bandhu amount and there are around 5 lakh farmers who have not submitted their bank account details. As soon as the farmers update their bank account details they the amount will be credited to their bank accounts.
Objective of Rythu Bandhu Scheme
Through the implementation of the Rythu Bandhu scheme, the Government of Telangana is providing financial incentives to the farmers in order to improve their financial condition and make them self-dependent. Through this scheme, the farmers will get Rs 4000 per hectare of land along with many other benefits.
Fund Release For Rainy Season
On 15th June 2020, Chief Minister K Chandrashekar Rao has released a fund of Rs. 5500 crores. State Agriculture Minister S Niranjan Reddy has transferred the fund for the disbursal among farmers for the rainy season under the Rythu Bandhu scheme. Agriculture Minister has also thanked the chief minister and give the information about another fund of Rs. 1500 crore will also release soon so far. The fund is released to support the farmers financially in the difficulties facing by the state due to the COVID crisis which reflects that farmers and agriculture are the priority of the government.
Statics Of Rythu Bandhu Scheme
|Total Number of Farmers||5715870|
Rythu Bandhu Important Details
As per the information we have the chief minister K Chandrasekhar Rao government was considering the fact that the benefits of the scheme will be provided to only those farmers who will cultivate the land. Those farmers who claim for the scheme but their land remains uncultivated will not get the amount. In other words, no cultivation no Rythu Bandhu benefits. To get the benefits of the scheme farmers to have to cultivate the land they owned. After threatening for so many days now the information on the decision we have is the chief minister has rejected the move.
Participating Bank List under Rythu Bandhu
|Bank Name||Mandal count|
|State Bank of India||3398430|
|Indian overseas Bank||601562|
|AP grameena Vikas Bank||1323887|
|Telangana grameena Bank||945170|
The Ministers guided authorities will store the sums promptly into the records of farmers, whose yield advance sums were Rs 25,000 or less. Yield advances would be postponed in four additional portions later for farmers whose advance sums were above Rs 25,000 and not as much as Rs 1 lakh. Harish said the assets for Rythu Bandhu had additionally been discharged on Thursday and the sums would be saved into the records of the farmers legitimately. Rythu Bandhu stands to profit 51 lakh farmers who are developing 1.40 crore sections of land.
Search Telangana Rythu Bandhu
The main objective of the Rythu Bandhu scheme was to provide tips for the poor farmers of the Telangana state. The conditions of the farmers are not up to date in your country so, the Chief Minister of Telangana has come up with the Rythu Bandhu scheme which will provide a financial incentive to all of the farmers of the Telangana state. Through the development of this scheme, the farmers will be able to gain much incentive to carry on their day-to-day life. Also, many other things such as insecticides and pesticides will be provided to the farmers to take care of their crops.
Incentives Under Rythu Bandhu 2022
In the Rythu Bandhu Scheme, an incentive of rupees 4000 per acre of land will be given to all of the farmers of the state. Also, through the implementation of this scheme, many other incentives will be provided to the farmers of this state such as free insecticide, pesticides will also be provided to the farmers. The overall implementation of the system will prove to be a piece of great news for all of the farmers of the Telangana state because through the implementation of this scheme they will be able to carry on their life without any financial worry.
Type Crops Covered Under Rythu Bandu
|Crop Type Under Scheme||Acres|
|Other Crops||54,353 acres|
Benefits & Features of Rythu Bandhu Scheme
- Under Rythu Bandhu Scheme the government is going to provide a financial incentive to the farmers
- The incentive of Rs 4000 per acre of land will be given to the farmers of the state
- In addition to this incentive many other incentives like free insecticides, pesticides will also be provided to farmers
- For availing the benefits of the scheme the farmers are required to fill an application form and submit it either online or offline
- Under the scheme, more than 60 lakh farmers of the state are covered for the current financial year
- Before June 10, 2020, the government have released Rs 7000 crore for this scheme
- Those farmers who are not following the crop pattern decided by the government will not receive the benefit of the scheme
- There are several farmers who claim the benefits of this scheme and do not cultivate lands. The benefit of the scheme will not extend to those farmers.
- The financial conditions of the farmer will improve and they will become self-dependent
farmers should follow all of the eligibility criteria mentioned below to avail
of the benefit of the scheme:-
- The farmer must be a resident of Telangana state.
- Farmer must own the land.
- The farmer must be a small and marginal farmer.
- This scheme is not applicable to commercial farmers.
The following documents require, if you are applying for the scheme:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Pan card
- BPL certificate
- Land ownership papers
- Caste certificate
- Address proof
- Bank account details
- State Bank of India
- Andhra Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Corporation Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Canara Bank
- AP Grameena Vikas Bank
- Telangana Grameena Bank
- IDBI Bank
Rythu Bandhu Status Online
check the application status of the scheme, you need to follow these simple
steps given below:-
- A webpage will appear on your computer screen
- Select on Rythubandhu Scheme Rabi Details option from the menu bar.
- From the opened page select year, type and PPB No.
- Hit the “submit” option and status will appear on the screen
- Click on the Scheme Wise Report from the drop-down list.
- Enter details.
- Select year.
- Enter your PPBNO Number.
- Click on the submit button.
- To check the Rythu Bandhu Payment Status go to the website of IFMIS
- From the opened page select year, type and PPB No.
- Hit the “submit” option and status will appear on the screen
Rythu Bandhu Beneficiary List
check the beneficiary list, you need to follow the simple steps which are given
- Click on the Official Website link given here
- A webpage will appear.
- Select your desired scheme from the webpage.
- A new web page will appear.
- Scroll down the webpage to check the beneficiary list of the scheme.
Rythu Bandhu Group Life Insurance
- To download the claim form you have to rush to the official website of the RythyBandhu
- From the notification section, you have to select “claim form” or click here to download
- Download the form and take a print out of it
- Fill the details in the application form as asked and submit it to the concerned Office.
Procedure to Do Departmental login
- Now you will redirect to a new page where you have to enter username, password and captcha code
- After that, you have to click on the login.
- By following this procedure you can do departmental login
View Cheque Distribution Venue Schedule
- Now you will redirect to a new page where you have to select district and Mandal
- As soon as you make the selection schedule of check distribution venue will be on your screen.
Procedure to Download Rythu Bandhu mobile app
- To download the mobile app you have to rush to the official website of the RythyBandhu
- From the opened page go to the menu bar
- Select the “Download Mobile App” option
- Let the application download on your phone
- Install the application and login/ register on it to use
- Ground Floor, D-block, Fathe Maidan, Basheer Bagh, Near Nizam College Basheer Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana 500001
- Contact number: 040 2338 3520
- Email id: [email protected]