|| Karnatak Seva Sindhu Portal, Seva Sindhu Seva Sindhu Plus, Sevasindhu, Seva Sindu Registration Process ||
Seva Sindhu Plus: Seva Sindhu portal is a portal developed to provide government and non-government services to the citizens of Karnataka state online. Using this portal, citizens of the state can avail the service of different departments through the same portal, in today’s article, Sarkariresultscom.in will give you almost all the information related to Seva Sindhu Plus Portal and this The facilities available on the portal and the procedure to be registered under it will also be explained.
इस पोस्ट में क्या है ?
KARNATAKA SEVA SINDHU PORTAL – SEVASINDHU PLUS
Seva Sindu Portal is a single-window service provider portal developed by the Government of Karnataka which provides a wide variety of services to the citizens of the state. Seva Sindhu portal mainly provides G2C, B2C, G2B i.e. Government to Customer, Business to Customer, Government to Business, as well as Seva Sindhu Plus Portal is also taxpayer-supported organizations of financially responsible citizens. Helps Work on government planning and government office is also done through Sevasindhu portal. Seva Sindu also helps the office departments to operate and reorganize smoothly.
SEVA SINDHU PORTAL BENEFITS TO THE RESIDENCE
Seva Sindhu Website & Seva Sindhu Portal has many benefits which have been introduced by the concerned authorities to the residents of the state, some important benefits are as follows: –
- SevaSindu Portal or the citizens of the state from one portal to services provided by the various departments of a platform.
- Sevasindhu Portal advantage of the state of civil various government services used to work at home sitting can take and without can apply or desired work within the department through online.
- With the help of the SevaSindhu Plus Portal, citizens of the state can check the status of the application given by them anytime and anywhere.
- If residents of the state want to avail the facility of Seva Sindu Portal or any related department, they can also avail of the facility at the Common Service Center set up at the Gram Panchayat level.
- A major feature of the SevaSindu portal is that helper tax has also been made on this portal to provide information related to citizens and answer their questions.
- If citizens face any kind of problem or they want to know about any facility, then Sevasindhu can contact the help desk.
|SEVA SINDHU PLUS PORTAL HIGHLIGHTS|
|Scheme Name||Seva sindhu|
|Started||By the Government of Karnataka|
|Beneficiaries||A native of Karnataka state|
|Purpose||To make the facilities of different departments available online to citizens through the same portal.|
|Benefits To Citizens||Time-saving, no need to go to a different departments, facility to apply anytime from anywhere across the state.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
SevaSindhu BENEFITS TO OFFICES
Different types of benefits are also available to different departments through the Seva Sindhu Plus Portal when they register themselves on the Sevasindhu Portal and extend their facilities to the citizens through the SevaSindhu Portal, Sevasindhu Following are the benefits to the departments from the portal: –
- SevaSindhu Portal gives residents a platform to access the convenience of various departments, i.e. Sevasindhu Portal provides Single Window Service.
- The office can focus on its center capacity which will help in expanding the efficiency of departments and officers.
- Real and outstanding MSC reports will be made available to various departments through the Seva Sindu portal through which the departments will be charged, which will help in better organizing and executing the government system as a result.
- Connecting applicants to SAKALA will guarantee the proper arrival of services.
- The latest data analysis will be available through this portal, which will enable the departments to correct their patterns, improve themselves and their service which will result in faster and smooth service to the citizens.
- The benefit from service Sindu will be one of the main reasons for the fast action of breath and fast system for citizens.
SEVA SINDHU SERVICES AND DEPARTMENT
The following services are made available to the citizens of the state on the SEVASINDHU Portal, a portal developed by the Government of Karnataka.
- Revenue Department
- Department Of Drug Control
- Commercial Tax Department
- Food And Civil Supplies Department
- Transport Department
- Department Of Ayush
- Department Of Information And Public Relations
- Youth Empowerment And Sports Department
- Department Of Kannada And Culture
- Department Of Women And Welfare
- Empowerment And Senior Empowerment Department Of Empowerment
- Department Of Personnel And Administrative Reforms
- Department Of Labour
- Bangalore Department Authority
SEVA SINDHU AUTO AND TAXI DRIVER SCHEME KARNATAKA GOVERNMENT
During The Lockdown In Pandemic Karnataka Government Has Launched The Scheme In Which They Are Giving The Financial Assistance Of 5,000 To Their Citizen Who Fall Under The Category Of Washerman Perverse Dhobi Is An Auto Rickshaw And Taxi Drivers Its Registration In Open For Such People On The Seva Sindhu Portal
SevaSindhu Driver 5000 Registration Process?
This scheme has been started by the Government of Karnataka for rickshaw drivers and taxi drivers for which they have to apply, follow the procedure given below to get ServiceSindhu Driver 5000 and register.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Seva Sindhu, click here to go. 4
- As soon as you go to the website, its homepage will open in front of you, on the home page you will see Disbursement of Cash Relief to Auto Driver / Rickshaw Driver and Taxi Driver for COVID-19 Kalinga. Clicking on this link will open a new page in front of you as shown below. 4
- In this form, you have to enter your information such as name, address, Aadhaar number, mobile number, driving license vehicle details, etc.
- Now you have to read the guidelines given here and accept it and then enter the given court and click on the submit button.
- ही On clicking the submit button, your application will be under Seva Sindhu Driver 5000.
AUTO-RICKSHAW DRIVER AND TAXI DRIVER HELPLINE NUMBER SEVA SINDHU
If the auto-rickshaw or taxi driver encounters any problem with the service Sindu 5000 scheme or needs any information, you can contact helpline number 080 2223 6698/9449 986 3214.
CITIZEN REGISTRATION PROCESS AT SEVA SINDHU PORTAL
If you want to do your own registration on SevaSindhu Plus Portal to take advantage of its service, then for this you have to carefully follow the procedure given below: –
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Sevasindhu Portal.
- As soon as you go to the website, its home page will open in front of you.
- Put on the home page , the option of New User Registered Here will be seen below , as can be seen below. 4
- On clicking the button of New User Registered Here , a new page will open in front of you, as you can see below. 4
- Now here first you have to enter your Aadhaar number, after that, you will be able to get your Seva Sindhu Login ID by entering your simple information.
SEVA SINDHU LOGIN PROCESS
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of SevaSindhu Plus Portal .
- As soon as you go to the website, its Home Page will open in front of you. On the home page , you will see the option of Registered User Login Here. As can be seen below. 4
- Here you have to enter your Seva Sindhu Login ID under Apply For Services and after entering your password enter the given captcha code, after which you will click on the Submit button and your Seva Sindhu Login will be done.
Note: – From here you can also get information about your Password Forget , New User Registration and your Know Your Eligibility . As shown through the image below. 4
SEVASINDHU APPLICATION STATUS CHECK
If you apply for service on the SevaSindu portal and you have an application number, you can know the status of the application. To check the service Sindu portal application status, follow the procedure given below carefully.
- First, go to the official website of SevaSindhu.
- As soon as you go to the website, its Home Page will open in front of you, scroll down in the Home Page and here you will see an option Check Your Application Status. As shown below. 4
- Now here you will enter your application number and click on the button of truth.
- As soon as you click on the button of truth, the information about S eva Sindu Application Status will come in front of you.
SEVA SINDHU DEPARTMENT REPORTS DASHBOARD
If you want to see the information about the work done by different departments on Seva Sindu and the facilities provided, then there is also a provision for this. To do this, you have to follow the procedure given below.
- First Seva Sindhu Plus Portal Jump
- only go to Portal Home Page to the menu bar Reports Dashboard will see Option.
- Reports-Dashboard click on the option you will find information on the features provided by the department concerned and where the front will come to open a new page. As can be seen below.
SEVA SINDHU MOBILE APP DOWNLOAD PROCESS
You can also use all the features of the Seva Sindu Portal in your mobile, to do this you have to download Sevasindhu Mobile App .
- First of all you have to go to Google play store in your mobile .
- Google Play Store after you go to the Search box in Sevasindhu will be searched by typing.
- Now here, an official app will open in front of you, which you will be able to download and install and use on your mobile.
SEVA SINDHU CONTACT NUMBER / SEVA SINDHU HELPLINE NUMBER
By the way, in this article we have given you almost all the information related to Seva Sindhu, if you still want to ask or know anything, you can contact us on the number and email of Helpdesk created under Seva Sindhu Plus.
- DIRECTORATE OF ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF CITIZEN SERVICES, CRN Chambers,
Above Dhanalakshmi Bank,
2nd Floor, Kasturba Road,
- Seva Sindhu Contact Number: – 080-22230282 / 080-22279954
- Time:9AM-6 PM ( Monday-Friday)
- E-mail: [email protected]
FAQ SEVA SINDHU PLUS PORTAL KARNATAKA GOVERNMENT
Q 1. WHAT IS SEVA SINDHU?
Seva Sindhu is a portal developed by the Government of Karnataka with the objective of providing a single-window service that provides the facility of more than 70 departments to the citizens of the state online.
Q 2. IS SEVA SINDHU MANDATORY FOR ALL?
It is not compulsory for every citizen of Karnataka to be registered on the Seva Sindu Portal, it will be the citizens’ own wish to register themselves on the Seva Sindhu Plus Portal if they wish, if they do not, do not use this portal Can. There is no compulsion imposed by the state government.
Q 3. HOW CAN I APPLY FOR SEVA SINDHU?
To register on the SevaSindu portal , you must be a permanent resident of the state of Karnataka, to register the Karnataka Seva Sindhu portal , you will be issued on its official website and will have to register your new user. New User Registration Process We have told you in great detail above this article that you can scroll up and read it.
Q 4. HOW DO I LOGIN TO SEVA SINDHU ?
In order to login SevaSindhu , first of all, your service must be registered on the Sindu portal and you must have a Seva Sindhu Login ID password.
Sevasindhu Portal Login Process
Service Go to the official website of Sindu Portal >> Go to Home Page >> Click on the link of Registered User Login Here and login by entering your User ID password.
Q 5. SEVA SINDHU CONTACT NUMBER?
Seva Sindhu Contact Number And Help Desk Number Is 080-22279954/ 8088304855/ 6361799796 – 9AM TO 6PM ( MONDAY-FRIDAY)
Note: – So friends, we have given you almost all the information related to SevaSindhu Portal, Seva Sindhu Login, Seva Sindu in this article, if you still want to know something, you can ask through the comment.
ध्यान दें :- ऐसे ही केंद्र Government और State Government के द्वारा शुरू की गई नई या पुरानी Governmentी Yojanaओं की Information हम सबसे पहले अपने इस Website Sarkariresultscom.in के माध्यम से देते हैं तो आप हमारे Website को फॉलो करना ना भूलें ।
अगर आपको यह Article पसंद आया है तो इसे Like और share जरूर करें ।
इस Article को अंत तक पढ़ने के लिए धन्यवाद…