Short Info: ओडिशा– कालिया योजना କାଳିଆ ଯୋଜନା: ଅନଲାଇନ୍ ଅଭିଯୋଗ ଆବେଦନ ଫର୍ମ | KALIA Yojana Grievance Application Form – KALIA Yojana Complaint Form Available online at Official Website kalia.co.in & kalia.odisha.gov.in. Odisha Kalia Yojana List 2021 | Online Kalia Yojana List Balasore, Cuttack, Balangir 2021 | Download Kalia Yojana Beneficary List | Kalia Yojana Odisha Second List | Kalia Yojana New List Odisha 2021 Pdf
KALIA Yojana : Online Grievance Application Form
Kalia Scheme was launched by the Odisha government. The Chief Minister of State Naveen Patnaik has launched the scheme. The scheme is for the marginal farmers of the state. In the grievance section on the online portal, farmers can be used to file a grievance, voluntary refund, a new application, and tracking of your application status.
In order to file a grievance / new application, farmers need to submit photocopy of aadhaar card, ration card & 1st page & transaction history from January 2019 of bank passbook.
KALIA Yojana Portal Odisha Government has activate the link of “KALIA Yojana Online Grievance Application Form” to solve the Problems and complaints of Small/Marginal Farmer or Landless Laborer. Applicant track Kalia Yojana Application Status Online using their token number. For filing of grievance, aadhar number is mandatory. In addition to the documents mentioned above, a small / marginal farmer must submit photocopy of land record while landless labourer must submit photocopy of MGNREGA card.
We gives a Complete information about “KALIA Yojana : Online Grievance Application Form & Track Status” so please follow step by step procedure of application form carefully.
ODISHA- KALIA YOJANA KI VISHESHTAYEN ओडिशा- कालिया योजना की विशेषताएं हिंदी
- प्रदेश के kisano को रूपए 50,000 तक के फसल Loan पर कोई Interest नहीं देना होगा।
- Odisha State के Kisan एवं खेतिहर मजदूर किसानों को रूपए 10,000 की financial सहायता राशि फसल की उपज के लिए provide की जायेगी।
- रूपए 10,000 की ये राशि किसानो को रबी एवं खरीफ की फसल के मौसम में वर्ष में दो बार रूपए 5,000-5,000 State के कृषि विभाग द्वारा provide किया जाएगा। जिसका Use किसान खेतों में फसल की उपज हेतु खाध, बीज, पानी एवं बिजली के खर्च से निपटने के लिए कर सकेंगे।
- भूमिहीन Kisano को रूपए 12,500 की सहायता Amount State की Agriculture Department की ओर से मछली पालन, बकरी पालन, मुर्गी पालन, मशरुम की खेती आदि के द्वारा अपनी जीविका निर्वाह के लिए provide की जायेगी।
- Yojana के तहत Odisha State के किसानों एवं खेतिहर मजदूर किसानों को social Security सुनिशिचित करने के लिए रूपए 2 लाख की insurance policy का लाभ दिया जाएगा। इसके अतिरिक्त रूपए 2 लाख की Accident insurance का लाभ भी प्रदान किया जाएगा।
Kalia Yojana Installment 2021
On 14th May 2021 the chief minister of Odisha Mr. Naveen Patnaik will transfer the Financial assistance to the beneficiaries of Kalia Yojana. The state government of Odisha will transfer this amount at the occasion of Akshaya Tritiya and Krushak Divas, The release of the amount will begin from 5 Pm Tomorrow. This Finance assistance will be transferred through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) Method. If you are an eligible farmer under the KALIA Yojana then you may check your Payment status and other things here.
|KALIA Yojana 2020 – Overview|
|Name of Scheme||KALIA Yojana|
|KALIA Full Form||Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) Scheme|
|in Language||କାଲିଆ ଯୋଜନ|
|Launched by||CM Naveen Patnaik|
|Beneficiaries||Citizen of State|
|Major Benefit||5 type of benefits|
|Scheme Objective||To Provide Financial Benefits|
|Status of Beneficiary List||Available Now|
|Mode availability of Green List||Online|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||Odisha|
|Post Category||Scheme/ Yojana|
|Launched Date||21st December 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||Month of January 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Active Now|
|Online Grievance Application Form||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration| Login|
|Refund Appication||Click Here|
|Scheme Guidelines||Click Here|
|KALIA Yojana 2020||Official Website|
About Odisha KALIA Yojana
Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation (KALIA) scheme is an Odisha Government scheme. Government of Odisha launched KALIA Scheme for the farmers, cultivators, croppers and landless agriculture laborers. Under this scheme the government is going to provide the following benefits to the beneficiaries of the scheme:
- The first and foremost benefit of this scheme is that the government is going to provide financial help to the small and marginal farmers by giving them Rs.25000 per family over five seasons to help them in purchase inputs like seeds, fertilizers, pesticides, and use assistance towards labour and other investments.
- For Agricultural allied activities such as for small goat rearing unit, mini-layer unit, duckery units, fishery kits for fisherman, mushroom cultivation and bee-keeping, etc. the government is going to give Rs. 12500/- to every landless Agricultural Household.
- Vulnerable cultivators/ landless agricultural labourers will also get Rs.10000/- per family per year to take care of their sustenance.
- Life insurance cover of Rs.2 Lakh will also be given at a nominal rate of Rs.330/- (Rs.165 will be paid by the government of Odisha) to the saving bank account holders whose age is over 18 and under 50 years.
- Personal accident cover of Rs.2 Lakh at a nominal rate of Rs.12/- (Rs.6 will be paid by the government of Odisha) to the saving bank account holders whose age is over 18 and under 50 years.
- Rs.50000/- at zero per cent interest rate Crop Loan will also provide to the farmers.
Odisha KALIA Yojana Budget 2021
When this scheme was introduced the government has sanctioned Rs. 5115 crore rupees for 43 lakh beneficiaries. For the year 2021, the state government has passed a budget of Rs. 3195 crore. Under this scheme, the government has disclosed to distribute Rs. 10000/- per annum to each beneficiary. Under KALIA Yojana the state government is going to distribute only Rs. 4000/- rest Rs. 6000/- will be distributed by the central government under PM Kisan yojana. You need not apply for both schemes separately. If you are enrolled with Kalia Yojana you will get the benefits of PM Kisan yojana too.
Required Documents & Instructions
Necessary Documents to fill online Grievance Application Form
The following section may be used for 3 purposes:
1. Filing a grievance
2. Voluntary refund
3. New Application
To file a grievance/new application, the following set of documents are required:-
- Photocopy of Aadhaar Card
- Photocopy of Ration Card
- The Photocopy of Bank Passbook (1st Page and Transaction history from January 2019)
In addition to the documents mentioned above, the following documents may be submitted for each of the two categories:-
1) For a Small/Marginal Farmer: The Photocopy of Land Record
2) For a Landless Laborer : Photocopy of MGNREGA Card
To file for voluntary refund, applicants may return the assistance to the following Bank Account i.e. xxxx. Thereafter, voluntary refund form with the following details may be filled:
• UTR / Acknowledgement No
• Name of Branch in which amount deposited
• IFSC Code
KALIA Yojana eKYC Procedure
To Making the Payment Process more secure, effective, accurate the state government of Odisha now using Aadhaar Payment Bridge System (APBS). under this APBS system, each beneficiary aadhaar seeding is necessary. Today now we are going to tell you about this new KALIA Farmer eKYC Procedure.
- The eligible farmer of Odisha state should visit the official website of the KALIA Portal.
- After that,t at the official website you will see Complete your e-KYC Option.
- Now Click on this option and read all the given instructions carefully.
- Now Enter your Aadhaar Number and then Click on Verify Option.
- Kindly fill Aadhar card details carefully if you have made any mistakes while filling Aadhar card number then your application will be rejected.
- If your mobile number is not seeded, you are requested to make necessary corrections at any Aadhaar enrolment centre.
- In the last of completing the KALIA eKYC Process, you have to click on Decelerations Option.
- Now after following all the given steps your eKYC will complete.
Category of Kalia Yojana Grievance
Odisha Kalia Scheme Grievance Category
There are 4 types of grievance categories for which a person can apply in Kalia Scheme of Odisha which are described below:-
- Applicant had applied and has received installment 1 but not installment 2
- Applicant had applied and has received both installment 1 and installment 2
- Applicant hadn’t applied but has received assistance
- Applicant had applied but hasn’t received assistance
Candidates can select either of these 4 categories prior to filling grievance at Kalia Yojana portal.
Objective of KALIA Yojana
Following are the objectives of the government behind launching this scheme for the farmers:-
- The first and foremost objective of the government is to relieve the debt-ridden farmers from the debt trap and for this purpose the government has sanctioned more than Rs.10000/- crore.
- Directly attack poverty by providing financial assistance to the vulnerable agriculture households, landless labourers as well as marginal cultivators of the state.
- To help 92% of cultivators of the state and almost all needy landless cultivators
- To provide an inclusive and flexible support system to the farmers
- Development of agriculture sector
- Ensure the agricultural productivity
- Increase the income of the farmers.
Ineligibility of Kalia Yojana
Following beneficiaries cannot apply under Kalia Yojana:-
- Medium/large farmers
- Non-resident of Odisha
- If a beneficiary or his or her spouse is an employee under G, CG or PSU
- If a beneficiary or his or her spouse is a pension holder
- Those beneficiaries who are professionals registered with professional bodies
- If the beneficiary belongs to an urban local body
- Those beneficiaries who are present/former central minister/state minister/MP/MLA/Mayor/Zila Parishad
- Income taxpayer
- If the beneficiary is expired
- Holders of constitutional posts
How to Apply?
Step to Apply KALIA Yojana Online Grievance Application Form:
Step 1- Visit the Official Website KALIA Yojana i.e. https://kalia.odisha.gov.in/index.html.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on “Online Grievance Application Form” Link.
Step 3- Instructions page will displayed on screen and Click on “Proceed” & “Yes” Button.
Step 4- Now Fill you 12 Digit Aadhaar Number and on “Show” Button.
Step 5- Complete Kalia Yojana Online Grievance Application Form displayed on the screen.
Step 6- Here click at the ‘Yes’ radio button and then select ‘grievance category’ (as mentioned below) to open Kalia Yojana grievance application details as shown below –
Step 7- Finally, Applicant enter personal details, bank details, farmers details, family details and upload documents to file grievance.
Note : Token Number Generated on Screen and Save for Track your Application Status.
Track Your Application
Step to Track Status of Your Odisha Kalia Yojana Application:
Step 1- Visit the Official Website KALIA Yojana i.e. https://kalia.odisha.gov.in/index.html.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on “Online Grievance Application Form” Link.
Step 3- Now, Click on “Track Your Application” Link.
Step 4- The Odisha Kalia Yojana Track Application Status Online page will appear on the screen.
Step 5- Enter their token number in the empty box and then click at “Show” button.
Step 6-Odisha Kalia Yojana Application Status show on the screen.
District & Village Wise KALIA Yojana Final Beneficiary List 2021
Contenders have to follow the below-given steps to check the beneficiary list of the KALIA Scheme:
- Firstly, you need to open the official website of the Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation.
- You need to click the“Beneficiary list” option from the menu bar on the home page.
- A new page will appear on the screen, now you need to select your district name
- After that select your Block/ ULB and then GP
- Click the “View” button and you may get the PDF link
- Then click on the PDF link and enter the captcha code
- Click “Submit” to open the PDF and PDF will appear on the computer screen
- Now you have to check your Kalia ID, Village name, your name, father/ husband name and gender to confirm your name in the list.
Benefits of KALIA Yojana
|KALIA Scheme Benefits|
|Support for cultivation||Rs. 10000 per family in Rabi & Kharib seasons covering the 30 lakh small & marginal farmer families.|
|Support for livelihood||Rs. 12500 to 10 Lakh landless agriculture households for livelihoods activities.|
|Financial assistance||Rs. 10000 per annum to 10 lakh vulnerable agriculture households& landless laborers.|
|Life insurance cover||Life insurance of Rs. 2 lakhs and additional personal accident cover of Rs. 2 lakhs to 57 lakh households of cultivators and landless agricultural laborers.|
|Interest-free crop loan||All Crop loans up to Rs 50000 now at Zero interest or interest-free.|
ODISHA- KALIA YOJANA KE LABH ओडिशा- कालिया योजना के लाभ हिंदी
- YOJNA के क्रियान्वयन से state के कुल 92% किसान एवं खेतिहर मजदूर किसान beneficiary होंगे।
- State के लगभग 10 लाख भूमिहीन किसानो को रूपए 12,500 की सहायता राशि provide की जायेगी। जिससे उन्हें अपनी आजीविका निर्वाह में सहायता प्राप्त होगी।
- State के लगभग 20 लाख किसानो ने फसल Loan लिया हुआ है। रूपए 10 लाख वार्षिक प्रदान किये जाने से उन्हें खेती के खर्चे के निर्वहन में सहायता प्राप्त होगी।
- Yojana के तहत पात्र को किसानों को beneficiary करने के लिए ग्राम पंचायत द्वारा किसानों का Selection किया जाएगा।
- ओडिशा के लगभग 92% किसान बीमा एवं दुर्घटना बीमा योजना से beneficiary होंगे।
- Government of Odisha की कालिया योजना राज्य में गरीबी की समस्या को कम करने में सहायक साबित होगी।
- योजना के क्रियान्वयन से प्रदेश के किसानो की economic condition में सुधार होगा।
Top Five Benefits of Odisha KALIA Yojana
Assistants Of Cultivation
To purchase seeds, fertilizers, pesticides and to pay labour or other investment financial assistance of Rs 25,000/- per farm family will be provided. This financial scheme will be implemented from Rabi season 2018-19 onwards. This financial assistance will be provided for five seasons for small and marginal farmers.
Assistance For Livelihood
For agricultural allied activities like goat rearing unit, mini layer unit, fishery kits for fishermen, mushroom cultivation, bee-keeping, duckery units etc financial assistance of Rs 12,500/- will be provided to each agricultural households that is landless. SC and ST population of the state will be particularly benefited from this scheme.
Vulnerable Agricultural Household
Financial assistance of Rs 10,000/- per family will be provided to vulnerable cultivators / landless agricultural labourers who are in old age, having disabilities/disease etc so that they can take care of their sustenance
Life Insurance For Cultivators And Landless Agricultural Labourers
- The savings account holders whose age is between 18 to 50 years will be given life insurance cover of Rs 2,00,000/- at a nominal premium of Rs 330/- out of which Rs 165/- will be paid by Government of Odisha.
- The savings account holder whose age is between 18 to 50 years will be given personal accident cover of Rs 2,00,000/- at the annual premium of Rs 12/- out of which Rs 6/- will be paid by Government of Odisha. If the age of beneficiary is between 51 to 70 years the entire amount of Rs 12/- will be borne by Government of Odisha.
Interest-Free Crop Loan
Crop loan up to Rs 50,000/- will be made available at 0% interest to vulnerable landless labourers, cultivators, sharecroppers and agricultural families that are identified by gram Panchayat. This initiative has been taken in order to develop and grow the agriculture
Some Important Information Regarding Kalia Yojana
- Through Kalia Yojana interest-free crop loan up to Rs 50000 will be provided at 0% interest
- Other than interest-free crop loan accidental insurance, Life Insurance and financial assistance is also provided to the farmers
- The benefit amount under this scheme will be transferred directly into the bank account of the farmer through the direct benefit transfer method
- Small and marginal farmers, land agricultural households, vulnerable agricultural household, landless agricultural labourer etc are the beneficiaries of Kalia Yojana
- Under this scheme of draft list of beneficiaries will be published in three phases at each PACS and GP level
- Generally, the first draft list is published in the month of January followed by the second and third draft list in the month of February and March respectively
- Beneficiaries can register their grievance and get information about the scheme by calling on the helpline number which is 1800 572 1122
- If the farmer wants to get all the information about the scheme then he or she can register for Kalia barta by giving missed call to 08061174222. After registering all the information about the scheme will be sent to the registered phone number of the beneficiary through SMS and voice message
- Farmers can also get information about the scheme through WhatsApp. For this purpose, they have to register their phone number through the official website
- There are some special camps also which are organised in order to float information about the scheme among the farmers. These camps are Peetha camps
- The beneficiary list can also check on the official website of Kalia Yojana other than GP and PAC offices